Chapter 14

(Both song & outfit On the side> or above ^)

Rozzi's Pov 

After I got dressed I headed outside. I walked over to the round pin and got Gypsy out tacking her up. I rode over to the arena where the other girls were practicing. 

~~~~~~~ 

"Next up we have Rozzi on Neon Gypsy!" The intercom blared. 

I lined Gypsy up with the first barrel, and took off full force towards the first barrel. 'whoa' we spun around the first barrel. I ran towards the next barrel. Gypsy let out a loud Whiny as she suddenly fell down Thank god i wasn't hurt. 

"Gypsy!" I screamed as I noticed the horse still laying on the ground. 

"Rozzi!" I heard Mandi scream as she came cantering towards me. 

I went over to Gypsy laying her head on my lap. 

A bunch of vets we're now surrounding me. 

~~~~~~~~ 

Well Gypsy Hurt hurt her leg pretty badly and Isn't gonna be able to race for the rest of the season. Gypsy is in her trailer with a wrap around her leg. Me on the other hand, I'm putting tack away and taking down the round pin. Yep I'm heading home first thing tomorrow morning. 

"Hey" I heard a voice behind me. I turned to come face to face with Max. 

"Hey." I said turning back around to countinue my work. 

"So your heading home tomorrow?" He asked before helping me finish. 

"Yep." I said before climbing in the trailer checking Gypsy's food and water. 

"You know I could let you race on Train." He offered.

 "Nah, but thanks for the offer. " I smiled a bit to show appreciation 

"I don't want you too leave, you keep things intertaining." He laughed hugging me. 

"Thank's, but you'll have too take my place." I said patting his shoulder. 

I turned on my heel before walking towards the trailer.

"If you want you can stay the night and we can watch movies and stuff before I leave " I smiled. 

He nodded before enter the trailer with me. 

~~~ 1 hr. later,

"Rozzi, I've been thinking." Max said looking away from the small tv, that was playing some weird movie I've never seen.

"Ok." I said turning on my side looking at him. 

"I'm going home with you tomorrow." He said

"Max, I couldn't ask you too do that." I said as i shook my head.

"Listen, You can't do this by yourself." He spoke.

I just looked down. 

"Hey." He said lifting my head with his finger. 

"I want to be there for you. Always." He smiled, Kissing my forehead. 

Oh No... Am I falling for him that's impossible... Right? 

"We better get to sleep we got a a lot of things to do tomorrow." He said before laying his head down. 

"Alright." I turned away from him and closed my eyes. 

~~~~~~~ 

I woke up to my phone alarm 5:30am. I got up and went to the bathroom to get dressed. It was warm to day so I wore something a little more revealing then normal. I walked out of my room to wake up Max. 

I walked over to the bed and shook his shoulder. 

"Hey Bud, Time to get up we're heading home soon." I said. 

He groaned a bit before stretching and standing up. 

"You sure you wanna do this?" I asked him. 

"Positive." He smiled 

"Mmk Time to go home." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys what do ya'll think and I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so Sorry for the wait! 
I know it took me forever to update. I have no excuse I wasn't busy constantly I just wasn't in the mood to write. Please please Vote. I want to see if I can get 6 comments for the next chapter. I know this whole comments thing gets annoying but I think the reason this is the hardest book for me to right is because I barely get comments and you guys opinions on it, so plzzz comment. 

||Unedited||