Chapter 24

"You ready to go to bed?" I ask Max from my current position, of laying on his lap. "Yeah let's go," He says adjusting himself, sitting up straighter waiting for me to move. "Alrighty." I got up and walked into my room opening my drawer and picking out some pajama shorts and a black tank top. I got undressed down to my bra and underwear. "Heyyyy, I have a nice view." Max laughed plopping himself down onto my bed. "Shut up." I said laughing, I put on my clothes and plopped down onto the bed beside him. Time to go to bed.

I wake up the next morning to my phone going off. I lay still for a couple minutes before finally pulling myself out of the warmth of my covers. I go to the bathroom then proceed to the kitchen. I make myself a bowl of oatmeal along with blending up some raspberries and ice for a smoothie. I sit down and enjoy my breakfast. Then I head back into my bedroom and wake up Max. "Hey, babe go get something to eat and drink while I get a shower." He nods his head and rubs the sleep out of his eyes. I grab a pair of ripped jeans along with a black tank top, as well as a bra and pair of underwear. I go into the bathroom getting a quick shower. I get out and do my hair, God I hate my curls sometimes.

"Babeeee." Max groans from the other room.

"Yess?" I holler from the bathroom.

"Come out hereee." He once again groans.

"Whattttt." I say agitated from not getting to start my makeup.

I peak my head out of the bathroom door and down the hallway to the kitchen. I see Max sitting in the chair sprawled out.

"What in gods name are you doing?" I ask calmly, letting out a small giggle.

"I miss you." He says smiling putting his arms out for a hug.

"Come in here while I do my makeup." I laugh and watch him stand up from the chair. I turn back into the bathroom. I start to wash my face, as he walks in and wraps his arms around my waist. I rinse the face wash off with water and look at our reflection in the mirror.

"This," max says putting his head on my shoulder, "is what I love, you just you..."

I blush and turn around and kiss him. "I'm so fucking lucky to have you." I say as tears start rolling down my cheeks.

We rest our foreheads together for a bit.

"I am so glad I didn't start my makeup." I giggle before kissing him and turning around to start my makeup.

~~~~~Time-Skip~~~~~~

"Come on babe lets gooooo." I say hitting his butt.

"You're a dork." He laughs and I jump on his back. I start squeezing my legs, and clicking.

"Come on horseyyyy." I say petting him head.

I continue to giggle, not expecting Max to take off running out the front door. I panicked and wrapped around him like a koala.

"I'm drivinggggg." I say as he puts me down by the truck.

"Okayyyyy." He mocks me and kisses me.

"You my friend, are a rat." I giggle poking his nose, and jumping in the truck.

~Another Magical Time Skip~

We pull up at the gates of the facility where this new horse is. I park the truck and hop out. I walk into the barn and see a horse in the round pen, it kinda looks like The horse.

" howdy! You here to look at a horse?"

"You must be Janet." I say shaking hands with the older woman.

"Yep, that'd be me." She explained happily.

"Is that the horse over there?" I ask looking at the round pen.

"Yep that's Him." She smiles and starts walking over to the round pen. I follow her, Max right behind me.

"What's his name?" I ask.

"He does not have one." She says petting him.

"Do you mind if I?" I point at the round pen.

"Yeah go ahead." She smiled.

"Has he ever ran barrels? Does he have speed to him?" I ask walking into the round pen.

"Yeah he know the pattern he's pretty fast, one of the fastest At the barn."

"Okay can I run him?"

"Sure can."

I nod and start lounging the horse he had extremely good ground manners.

I tack him up and buddy he's a character, I put music
On my phone and he was swinging his head with the music.

"Alright buddy you ready to run?" I pat his neck as we take off to the first barrel.

I hoe him on the first barrel he slid around it like it was a joke. He took off straight for the second barrel turning it a bit tightly, to the third barrel.
"Hoe!"
As he left the third barrel it felt like I was flying.

'14.03'
"How much?" I ask as I trot him in some circles to cool him down.

"Well this barn just can't afford another horse. So I'll cut you a deal at, 3000."
She said putting her hands on her pockets.

"Done." I stopped the horse and shook on it.

---------------::::::::::::::::::----------------
So sorry on the Halt on this book!!! I just have been really busy and just have had no idea for continuing the book. BUTTT!!! I will continue it if y'all want. So comment or direct message me just like 'yo keep doing the book.' Or 'I like horses you like horses lets continue a book about horses' 😂😂
Anyyyyy Whooooo. Let me know and there's some of my social media below if you even give a rats behind.. 😂😂🐭😱

Snapchat: rozzi414
Instagram: rozzi_joker414
(((Message me on here if you have any book ideas or opinions^^^)))