Chapter 21

Max finally lost it and busted into tears. I rubbed him back with my hand. I was never good in sad situations, I always feel so awkward.

Max's mom stood up and hugged him. I stood there awkwardly waiting for the hug to end I didn't want to be rude. I totally understand why they were upset. They finally calmed down and we all had a seat in the room.

After Max's Aunt and Dad Came in we stayed for about another hour to chat and hang out in till the visiting hours were over and we had to leave. Max and I walked out to my truck and I unlocked the door's.

"Do you want me to drop you off at your house, or if you want you are more then welcome to stay the night with me." I tell him getting into the truck.

"I dont care either way." He said getting in the truck.

"Staying with me then, Okay." I laughed starting the truck and pulling out of the Hospital.

After a 2 hour drive back to my place we jumped out and went inside. I grabbed a beer and raised on to Max. "You could use one trust me." I handed it to him and he just smiled and thanked me.

We spent the rest of the night watching tv in silence and finally fell asleep.

My alarm went off, Pickin Wildflowers started playing. I groaned and turned it off before gettin dressed. (Outfit On top ^) I left max a note letting him know to help himself to some food, that I had to run to tractor supply.
I stuck the note on the door where he could see it before leaving. I got in my truck and started my drive.
I finally get to the store and jump out of the truck. I walk into the way to familiar store. I grab a buggy and head to the back of the store to the feed. I grab a bag of grain throwing it in the buggy and then head to the horse isle. I start looking through the new stuff. i decided I didn't need anything new and headed to the front of the store to check out. I went to a register and payed for the food. I left the buggy in the store and carried the food out and throwing in the bed of my truck.

I opened my truck door and got in. I looked around and laughed.

"Wow."

Bridles, haters, lead ropes, reins, polos,sport boots, treats and a lot more.

I turned on the truck put it in drive and drove home.

I pull into my drive way and shut the truck off. I jump out and grab the feed putting it in the barn.

I walk inside the house to see max eating cereal and watching tv.

"I see you got my note." I laughed before sitting beside him.

"Yep." He laughed.

"Are you goin to the hospital today?" I ask him.

"Yeah I'll get dressed and head up in about an hour."

"If you don't care I'm gonna stay here and work with gypsy."

"I don't care, I know you have things to do."

"Thanks Babe." I give him a kiss on the cheek before heading out side.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Short I know but HAPPY FOURTH! 🎉 there will be more updates sooner and plus, WE HIT 10K IM SOO HAPPY THANK YALL SO MUCH 😭😍💖🐎
Instagram: camo_princess414
^if you follow me tag me in your favorite pic of your horse, or a screen shot of this book! 💖💖😍😍🐎🐎