Chapter 11 (Warning Extreme Candi Moments)

• Dedicated to Mandi Murphy

Mandi's POV 

We were on the bed making out. I felt his hands go farther down my back towards my butt.I smacked his hands.

'' Nice try you little shit." I whisper smirking at his reaction, of suprize. 

I just giggled and went back and kissed him. We finally sat up on the bed. He leaned in for a kiss, I pulled away and smiled. 

'' If you wanna a kiss you got to catch me." I smirk jumping up off the bed. I ran out the door towards the latter on the back of  the trailer. I climbed it as quick as I could I get to the top and lay down peeking over the side to see a confused Looking Corey. I let out a small giggle quickly slapping my hand over my mouth. He looked up at me and smiled. I laid back looking at the sky. I feel him walk towards me. He laid down beside me.

"Hey Mandi," He said slowly

"Yes?" 

"I Love You." He said turning towards me. 

I turned and hugged him.    

"I Love You Too, Cor.'' I whispered In to his ear, You felt a warm tear slid down your face. 

I leaned in and kissed him. I heard someone coming up the latter. 

"Hey Guys sorry to Interup but I though I would let you know that Max is fine he just was  so over heated and I brought you a blanket and a couple pillows so ya'll could sleep out here." Rozzi smiled handing us the blankets and pillows. 

"Thanks Roz." I said standing up and hugging her. 

''Yeah What Mandi said." Cor said Laying out the blankets. 

She just laughed at him. "Well I'll leave Ya'll alone." 

She climbed back down the latter. 

I went back over and layed with Corey. 

"You know Cor you are the only boy I have ever trusted." 

He turned over and looked at me grabbing my face smashing are lips together. I felt eletric waves through out my whole body. We broke a part to breath he was smiling ear to ear. 

" And Mandi I will not make you regret that decision." He said grabbing my waist and pulling me close. I was still in a little shock, but I finall relaxed and layed my head on to his chest. 

"I love you Cor with all my heart ." 

"I  love you Mandi with my heart and soul."