Part 26: Turn It Off

You feel your heart shatter.. it's like you're empty inside. "No no...no.." you say while sobbing. "Your father wishes he can be here but you know.." Freya says stroking your hair. Hope falls to her knees "h...how did it happen..?" Hope asks. "A group of vampires...wanted nature to be back to normal without any hybrids or anything besides pure vampire, witch and werewolves.. so the kidnapped your mother.. convinced her to get her werewolf side bound in order to save you two and when she did she realized they were after you next...so she sacrificed herself in order to save you two.." you're crying so hard it's getting hard to breath. "I..I have to go.." you pick yourself up and go to find Harry. "Y/n! Wait!" Freya yells after you but she doesn't chase you.

You make it into the Gryffindor common room and see Harry and Cho in a corner kissing. "Uh oh Harry..." Neville says quietly. Harry turns his head to see you "Y/n... I'm so sorry.." you have no words so you just leave. He chases after you and grabs your arm. "Listen.. I know somethings wrong so can we just forget what I just did for a second and please talk to me!" He says and you just shake your head. "Y/n come on!" Ginny, the twins , Hermione and Ron are walking down the hall you two were now in. "You want to know what's wrong Harry?! My mother is dead! She's dead! And it's my fault because I should've never been born.." you yell tears streaming. The others heard since they weren't that far away and you immediately run away to your dorm. You lock your door and jump in your bed screaming in your pillow. All of a sudden an Astral  projection of your father appears. "Y/n.. I'm so sorry I tried to save her.." you jump up. "Dad!" You we're going to hug him. "You can't..I'm not really here.. a witch Ivy is helping me be here.. Y/n I know you're hurting.. but you can turn it off.." your father says "W..what do you mean..?" You ask. "Turn your humanity off.. you won't feel anything anymore.. it will be easier I promise.." "how do i do that?" "Focus Y/n you can figure it out.. I don't want you to feel anymore pain darling.. now I must talk to Hope.. I love you." He says before disappearing in thin air.
You close your eyes and focus...and boom it was switched you reopened your eyes not feeling anything. Like pure numbness , but if you really wanted to you could be happy and move on.

As you were leaving your room you run into Draco. "Y/n I heard what happened! Are you okay do you need anything?!" He asks worriedly. You give him a smile "No I'm fine. I do feel like going on a hunt though!" You say walking down the hall. "Uhm y/n are you feeling okay? I know you're in shock but-" "I already told you I'm fine! Things happen, it's not that deep Draco." You scoff and walk faster. "This isn't just a "thing" that happened she was your mother!" Draco snaps "We all will die eventually won't we? Well expect people like me immortals" you give Draco a wink and run down the stairs this time he doesn't follow. Instead he goes to Hope.

Once he arrives he knocks on the door "HOPE! I need help please!" She opens the door trying to hide her tears. "Hey.. Draco..." " Listen Hope somethings wrong with Y/n! She's acting like she's not hurt and that she couldn't care less and I'm really worried!" Draco says. "She must've turned her humanity off.." Hope says quietly. "Her what?!" "Humanity... basically a vampire can switch of their humanity if they don't want to feel anymore. It causes a emptiness of feelings and it takes a lot to get a person to turn it back on." Hope explains. "So she just doesn't have any feelings?" Draco asks. "Not right now , no.." "I have to go tell the others we will need everyone on board." Draco says before rushing out.

"Guys! Wait up!" Draco runs to the group of Weasley's plus Hermione, Luna and Harry. "I need your help. Y/n has gone mad and we have no clue why or how to stop!" "I may have something to do with it..." Harry says shyly. "What are you talking about Harry?!" Ginny asks sternly. "I kinda cheated on her...with cho..." Hermione slaps him. "Bloody hell Harry she just lost her mother!" Ron says. "I didn't know! It all just happened okay!" Draco grows furious "And to think I was ever nice to you Pottah!" He pushes Harry against the wall but Fred and George quickly pull Draco off. "Look we want to help.. just tell us how." George says. "First we have to find her." Draco says.

They first search the enchanted forest. "I think I see her!" Luna calls out. They all walk in Luna's direction. As they get closer they see you feeding on a muggle that lost it's way. "Y/n what are you doing!!" Ginnys yells You withdraw your fangs for the persons neck blood dripping down your chin. "Would you like some? Right.. I'm the only interesting one." You laugh and you feed the person your blood. "See they are fine!" You compel them to forget everything. "This isn't you Y/n!" Hope adds. "Sure it is! You just haven't seen me this way. You don't know what I look like when I'm out of control, but just you wait.. the world will know the great Y/n Mikaelson, the original tribrid." You say smirking. "We are going to find a way to bring you back!" Hermione argues. You run behind Draco and you sink your fangs into his neck. He winces in pain "Y/n...please!" You stop and throw Draco down to the floor. "There is plenty more where that came from. So leave me alone I don't want to be fixed!" You vamp speed away as Hope begins to heal Draco...