Part 36: Stress Relief

You find your way back to Hogwarts where Hermione and Ginny are waiting for you. "Y/n! We have been looking everywhere for you!" Ginny says. "You're bleeding!" Hermione points to your leg. "Oh it's nothing don't mind that. I need to find Fred or someone." "What about me." Kai says appearing behind you. "Kai! I..uhm we will be back." You grab maids hand and pull him into the school leading him to your dorm room. "Y/n what are-" you push him on the bed locking the door. "Shut up" you kiss him passionately. You rip off his clothes quickly and he flips you over quickly. "I'm a vampire Y/n.. you aren't going to dominate me" he smiles and resumes the kiss. "So what changed your mind Mikaelson?" He asks moving his kisses to your neck. "I..I just need a release" his hands slide up and down your thigh as he hovers over you. His hand becomes covered in blood. "W-what's this.." his eyes become veining and red. "It's nothing.." his fangs draw out and he looks at you. "Kai.. don't.." you try to get up but he pushes you against the wall and sinks his fangs into your neck. You scream and he eventually let's go and you drop to the floor.

"Y/n!" Someone's voice echos in your head. "y/n!" It yells again. You finally begin to wake up and there's a bandage on your neck. Fred is next to you holding your hand. "Finally you woke up. You had all of us worried." You look around and see your friends around you. "What happened" you ask. You pull off your bandage and every looks at you with wide eyes. "I'm a werewolf. I can heal myself" you add. "Your friend Kai.. well we know what he is. We heard you scream and we all came as soon as possible." You hold your neck where the bite was. "Yeah it was my fault, let's just forget about it." You say getting up. "What?! How?" Fred questions. "Because I knew I was bleeding and I was being stupid and selfish because I wanted to uhm well you know because I was stressed and actually I went looking for Fred first, but-" "Y-you went looking for me first?" He turns a bit pink. "Don't be to flattered. I would've settled for Blaise." Blaise laughs "You know where to find me." He teases. "Yeah well anyways I would like to be alone if you don't mind." You explain and everyone agrees. Blaise sticks around a bit after everyone else. "So would you have really came to find me?" He asks. "I don't see why not. You're attractive, you've been there for me I mean why wouldn't you be on top of my list?" "Oh you have a list now" he teases. "Well yes actually. I'll admit Draco was on top but now he's ranked last." "And who's on top now?" He moves closer to you. "Well it's a tough pick between you and Fred so I'm going to say-" he grabs you by your waist and spins you around to face him. He leans close to your ear. "I think I have a way to prove to you I'm the better choice.." he whispers and hug can feel his breath against your neck and it sends shivers down your spine. "Blaise I..I uhm maybe we should-" he presses his lips against yours and his hands tangle into your hair gently tugging.

(WARNING! This content includes inappropriate scenes (smut) 18+! Do not read if it makes you uncomfortable!)

The kiss begins to deepen. "Blaise.." you moan out softly as he leaves love bites. He picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. He pushes you into the restroom and sets you on the sink. He quickly pulls off your shirt and your pants and begins to take off his. He pulls out a condom. He slowly lowers and teases your entrance. "Blaise don't be a tease..." you say breathlessly. "We will get to the good stuff in just a bit." He teases your heat with his tongue. Blaise uses his hands to firmly keep your legs apart. He continues and you begin to moan loudly. You quickly cover you mouth and you feel yourself getting close, when all of a sudden he stops. "B..Blaise!" You snap and he finally pulls his pants down and slides the condom on. "I'm not done with you princess." He whispers seductively. He turns on the shower and picks you up and pulls you into the shower. He then slams you against the shower walls and slowly lowers you onto his member. You grip tighten into his back beginning to leave scratch marks. Blaises breathing begins to grow heavy. "Ah fuck" he whispers under his breath. He begins bobbing in and out of you as the water softly hits your skin. "Blaise..I..I'm close!" You mutter your moans getting louder. "Just..a-little longer.." he continues until you both finally release onto each other.

You and Blaise continued the shower and got dressed. You both were exhausted and quickly jumped into bed. You have your back against him until he moves closer wrapping his arms around your waist and quickly drifting off to sleep..