Part 39: Goodbye Sister

You stayed in your room for about 2 weeks ever since your father came back to see you. There's a knock at your door and your father walks in with bags off food. "Sweetheart.. please get up.. I'm hurting too we need to talk about it.." he pleads as he makes you a plate of food. "Here. Eat you haven't eaten in days, let alone sleep for days straight." You slowly get up and pick up your plate. "Caroline said the cure would work again.." your father sighs "We never know with the fate of magic love. It was unfortunate for it not to work. I had faith you two would be together for eternity.. always and forever.." his eyes begin to fill with tears. "Uhm..when's the funeral?" You ask "Tomorrow morning.. you might want to let your friends know so they can attend.." he suggests.

(Your outfit)

"I'll see you when I get back

"I'll see you when I get back.." you mutter before leaving.

You make it to Harry and Ron's dorm where Hermione and Ginny have managed to sneak in. You knock a few times before Ron slightly peeking his head through. "Bloody hell Y/n!" He swings the door open and hugs you and the other quickly join. "How have you been we haven't seen you ever since your father got into town?" Hermione asks. "I know..I'm sorry it's been a bit hard but I think I'm finally getting there which reminds me..uhm Hope's funeral will be held tomorrow.." you add and the mood suddenly changes. "Right.." Ginny looks down. "We will be there.. we can let the others know if you'd like?" You nod "Yeah that would actually be great.. I don't know if I can face anymore people.." Harry pulls you into a hug. "I don't suggest visiting Draco.. he's been so lost without you around.." he adds and you nod wiping the tears. "Right well I'll see you guys soon.. maybe" you mutter before leaving back to the Slytherin dorms. "Invisique" you whisper turning invisible to sneak into the boys dorms without being caught. You knock at Draco and Blaise's room. "Uhm hello?" Blaise says opening the door. "Oh right!" You think to yourself "invisique" you whisper again and Blaise jumps back. "Holy shit Y/n!" He says and Draco jumps out of bed and comes to the door. "Sorry I had to sneak through some how." You give him a soft smile. "Y/n.." Draco says softly and you run to him as he wraps his arms around you. "Are you okay? I've been worried and I know you're father has been in town but-" you cut him off. "I'm fine Draco.. Harry made me realize that I should've came to you before because you've been there for me for everything and I'm really breaking down now.. my father acts like he's okay when I know he's not and I'm loosing it without her Draco.." you burst into tears and he pulls you to his chest. He signals Blaise to leave and he does so. Draco picks you up and carries you to his bed and lays you next to him as you sob into his chest. "I-it's my fault Draco.. I made her turn.. I made her take the cure-" he stops you "Y/n don't do that. This isn't your fault and you know it." He strokes your hair until your eyes become so heavy from the constant crying you finally drift off to sleep.

When you wake up your face is still buried into Draco's chest except he has fallen asleep himself. You look at the clock and realize it's the next morning. "Oh no.." you mutter before running out the room and back to yours.

When you walk in your father is already waiting in one of the chairs. "Look dad I know-" he stokes your face. "It's okay just go get dressed, we have a long road ahead of us." You nod and run to your bathroom for a quick shower and to get changed.

(Your outfit)

You meet up with your friends at the main entrance of Hogwarts

You meet up with your friends at the main entrance of Hogwarts. "So Y/n and Y/n's friends we will be traveling to New Orleans to be by the Bayou. Y/n and Hopes mother was the Alpha leader of the crescent wolf pack and she was buried there and I think it's only proper for mother and daughter to be together. Now we should get going so pack up in the cars any car." Your father expresses before hoping into the first car alone with you.

Hours later you finally land in New Orleans where you are greeted by your family. Uncle Kol, Aunt Rebekah, Aunt Freya, Aunt Davina and Aunt Keelin and of course their baby. Vincent and Marcel come to greet you as well. "Hey kiddo.. long time no see" Marcel says giving you a huge hug. "I wish it was under better circumstances but I guess we can't have it all huh?" You reply and make your way through the front of the dock. Draco walks over to you along with all of your friends. "I used to come here when I was a baby.." you mutter. "My father had a curse put on my mother's pack so they would be wolves for the whole month except on full moons.. my uncle Elijah would bring Hope and I here to wait for her to change back..." you wipe your tears. "This very spot not to long ago my mother was sent off in the water..only her ashes since there was nothing left of her.." your voice begins to crack and everyone huddles around you in a group hug. You see Marcel lowering Hope's body in one of the boats along with flowers and a few of her belongings and her body was covered with a white sheet. You notice your mothers moon necklace that Hope got to keep. "Can I have this?" You ask Freya and she nods.

Moments later Freya begins the funeral. "We are gathered here today for the loss of Hope Mikaelson. She was a daughter, a sister and a friend to many. This family knows loss well and each time it seems to get harder. I remember practically raising Hope and Y/n for years when Klaus had to leave and it brought me so much happiness to have had two nieces as wonderful as them.. now Y/n would you like to say anything?" You nod and walk to where Freya was standing. "Uhm.. well I don't really know where to start.. Hope and I were not always two peas and a pod, but when we finally worked things out we were inseparable.. I never imagined my life without my sister.. she understood me, the things I went through, the difficulties with being a Tribrid and she was the only one who I could truly relate to.. and how she is gone.." you wipe your tears. "Anyways she will be missed.. my dear sister may you rest in piece.." you mutter under your breath as they set fire to your sister and push her out into the water. "Goodbye sister.."