16 Shift

Enjoy my graphics! I worked hard on finding the pics and making them on my phone 😅 they are as close as I can find to how I see the wolves in my head.

Our Leading Ladies

Our Foxy Fellows

I follow Claire away from Chris as Sara joins us in the bushes

I follow Claire away from Chris as Sara joins us in the bushes. My heart races as I look from one woman to the other. I rub my sweaty palms on my jeans to no avail.

"Try to relax Jess," Claire says smiling at me, excitement dancing in her eyes. Sara looks just as excited, like kids on Christmas, except I think I'm the present.

Funny thing about nerves, they never settle down when someone says to relax. In fact that phrase has the opposite reaction. I take one last deep breath and swallow hard, trying to fortify my resolve.

"So how do we do this?" I finally ask as my heart flutters.

"Strip, then reach out to her," Sara says, like it's no big deal.

"Oh is that all," I grumble, flashing her a 'fuck off' look.

"We'll walk you through it Jess, there's no timeline or rush," Claire offers as she glares at Sara. I let out a shaky breath and slip out of my clothes, feeling incredibly self conscious. I shiver as the cool breeze caresses my bare skin and raises goosebumps in its wake. Sara takes them from me, folding them and sets them off to the side.

"Close your eyes and focus on your wolf, call out to her and embrace her. It may feel strange but try and go with it, we'll be with you the whole way." I turn to her and Claire is smiling at me warmly. Her energy is calm and nurturing as always and I bask in it, letting it ground me.

'Ember,' I call out. I can feel her excitement, she knows her time is here.

'I'm here.'

'I'm ready, we can't lose control this time though, ok?' I ask, uncertain. The mere thought of it sends a shiver of fear down my spine.

'Not this time,' she agrees.