35 Have it Your Way!

A/N PLEASE READ

I don't really do many of these as I do a disclaimer at the beginning of the book and it is rated mature, BUT, this period of the book is gonna be dark. There are dark themes, violence and more, some of it fairly detailed. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE. Please stop reading. You can pm me and I'll give you a summary of what happened. It's not forever but there are a block of chapters.

I groan as my body struggles to wake up, my temple throbs as I fight to open my eyes. The cold earth slipping through my fingers tells me I'm outside on the ground before my eyes finally respond. Blinding light makes my eyes water as I throw my arm protectively over them.

"-one fucking job you had! I told you to bring her back unharmed, so you knock her out," Dimiti growls. Livid doesn't sound like a strong enough word. I see him holding another man off of the ground by his throat.

"He was coming, what does it matter what happens to the bitch now-"

*Snap*

Dimitri tossed his lifeless corpse away like a piece of trash, without a second look. Noticing me awake and looking at him, he grabs my arm and drags me up, off of the ground. The look in his cold blue eyes confuses me as he passes me on to someone else. 

"Bring her upstairs, I'll be there soon," he says, walking off towards Silas. 

Fuck my life! I'm in the heart of darkness, what a terrible fucking plan this is. It takes every ounce of control to not freak out, instead I look around as the man drags me in the house and up stairs. The man is a bit bigger than an average soldier, chestnut hair with a short cropped beard and brown eyes. 

All eyes are locked on me as he drags me to the top floor. I have no idea where we are but it looks like a typical pack house; over sized mansion with large common areas and multiple floors of bedrooms. The majority of the people walking around are males, the few females around are all collared.

Wordlessly he walks me down a long dim hall. The dark hardwood floors and equally dark wood paneling on the walls seem to swallow the light. There's a stuffy elegance everywhere you look; statues, vases, sculptures and art are everywhere. The furniture is all rich antiques and looks like they belong in King Louie throne room, not a normal house.

"Oh how the mighty have fallen," a man sneers at me as my handler shoves me into the room. The speaker oozes that cocky, asshole, man-child aura. I don't need Ember to read his energy, he screams douche. "Nothing to say Luna?"

I glare at him as he walks over from the table he was sitting at with two others, I'm guessing this is a private living room or den. His eyes roam over me as if he's looking over a steak and deciding if he wants a bite or not. He reaches to touch me, saying, "because of you, I lost my-"

My forehead connected squarely with his nose, crumpling it with a sickening crunch, cutting him off mid sentence. He staggers back, clutching his destroyed nose to try and staunch the flow of blood. The look in his eyes promises that his next hit will hurt, a lot. Snarling, he pulls his arm back but before he could land his blow, my handler has his arm.

"Take a seat, warrior," he growls.

"Back off Peter, she ows-"

"Sit!" Peter snaps, shoving him to the table, it wasn't a request. The man's eyes never leave me as he grabs a towel and takes a seat. "And you," Peter turns his cold gaze to me, "don't test me, I don't have the patience for it today."

"Good luck, the Luna lives to test us," Silas drawls as he enters the room with Dimitri and a few other men. "Defiant even now. I must admit, I'm a little...surprised." He circles me, appraising me, but also looking at me like I'm hiding some secret, like I'd pull out a bomb or something. He doesn't trust me, even collared, he isn't going to underestimate me again.