Part 27: Truths

What a fucking orgasm that was!

I mean, Merlin's Beard, we're both absolutely soaked.

Looking down at her, she seems just as shocked as I am and before either of us can say anything we both just start laughing.

"Hahaha!!!" We laugh and I stand up, going to the bedroom light, I flick it on and the grey bed sheet is steeped with her pleasure.

"Oi...Granger- that was...what the Hell was that? Haha?"

"That's never happened before! I swear!" She becomes slightly embarrassed and I go to her restroom and bring out a towel or two. Handing it to her, she cleans herself off and stands up beside me, as I wipe myself down. Looking at the mess she's made, she covers her face with both hands and turns from me. Wrapping my arms around her, I stand with her back to my chest. I kiss the top of her head and then her neck.

"Don't be embarrassed, Love. Best time I've ever had." She lowers her hands and turns to look at me.

"You're just saying that."

"No! I swear. Cross my heart and hope to die. Best I've ever had." I smile and hold onto the small of her waist. "Sorry, by the way... I didn't even... ya know register what was happening until it was too late."

"It's alright, I'm on the pill."

"What?"

"Birth control...pill." I'm so confused.

"What does it do?"

"Draco...you've never heard of birth control?"

"I know there's a plant that can be crushed and used...but not a pill..."

"Huh...it is the muggle's way- I guess. I did it that way cause my Mum wanted me to have it when I was still a teenager- just in case I decided to actually be a teenager and do things." She drolls and I snicker.

"So how old were you when you first...ye know- stuffed the cauldron?" She makes a disgusted face and hits me in the chest playfully.

"I'm not telling you!" She turns and removes her sheet and mattress protector and aparates out of the room before coming back with a new set.

"Why not? I'll tell you mine." I smirk and she glowers at me.

"Like I want to know when you and Astoria Greengrass or Pansy Parkinson Shagged for the first time." She sniggers and uses her wand to make the sheets out themselves on.

"First off- it wasn't either of them- so your jealousy can subside." I wrap my arms around her waist and push my face in the curls of her hairs, draped over her shoulders.

"I'm not jealous of Astoria or Pansy."

"Yes, you are...I can feel that flame of jealousy heat up inside you- right here." I place my hand on her stomach just above her pelvis. She smacks it away and I can't help but laugh. "Your hair's puffing out from frustration again. You can't lie to me Granger."

"Fine! I'm jealous! So what? Who was it then?" I turn her around and press into her lips.

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Just tell me!"

"Alice Wise." I smirk and Hermione looks at me like I'm deranged.

"Who is Alice Wise? I never heard of her." Of course she thinks I'm making that woman up.

"She was two years behind of us. Gryffindor, Silvery White hair- purplish blue eyes. Pure blood. Big Herbology buff and known slag."

"She was 14!"