+ out of seoul +

tzuyu.

"jun, i think i'm ready to go meet him" i said to jun. the person who took me out of seoul, south korea.

"why are you telling me this? i feel like.. like.. i locked you up here in new zealand" he answered. i laughed on what he said.

i was the one who told him to bring me to new zealand, i don't know why but after he took me out after the explosion five year ago, new zealand was the first place who came to my mind.

okay some of you might be wondering why and how, when, etc.

when me an jungkook run for our life but still didn't make it out of the factory. jun came. he was one of my dad's men.

dad knew about me being missing, torture and everything happened before. he sent jun to save me. i was so weak, i wanted to hold jungkook's hand when he closed his eyes and passed out.

but like i said, i was weak.

jun immediately took me out of the place and went to a hospital. i was confine for 3 weeks and after that we moved to new zealand.

it was nice here, nobody knows you and it's only has s few people. jun became my only friend that time. he helped me a lot.

that's how i survived.

i miss jungkook. i really miss him. i became the new CEO of our family's business company.

i told my parents to not announce it on public, i want my name to be hidden, i am afraid someone will do bad things to me again or jungkook.

it's funny that my company's rival is jungkook's company. i see he's doing well. i am happy for him. i heard sana's new child named after our beloved angel, mina.

jimin? a good guy.

"so? when will you book your ticket?" jun asked he's reading s news paper. "i don't know and.. aren't you coming with me?" i faced him.

he stopped reading the newspaper and stood up to face me. he put his hands on my shoulder.

"babe, i don't really want to join other people's unfinished business" he said that and winked. "gosh! junhui! i might throw up on your face right now!" he love to tease me, like really.

"joking chou!" he said and laugh at me. "i'll stay here, i love it here and you little woman, i want you to be strong when you are facing him, i know you love him so much, go reunite with you love love, boo ,boo" he make a funny face.

fuck!!! i'm crying!!

"ooh? why are you crying?" he worriedly ask. "i hate you!" i cried. he pulled me to a hug and rubbed my back.  he's like a older brother to me.

"thankyou for everything, jun" i thanked him with all my heart.

south korea, seoul i am coming back.
_________________________________________