+ birthday +

Tzuyu.

"happy birthday!!" once i got out of my room i immediately saw my birthday cake and 25 balloon number. wow i can't believe that i'm already 25!

"happy birthday sweet heart!" mom greeted me with a warm hug, next was dad. it was only the three of us since the beginning of everything. "thankyou mom and dad! i really appreciate it! should we start eating the foods?".

after we ate and talked about my baby memories i remembered that i still need to meet my boyfriend minghao. i excused myself and told my parents that i needed to meet with minghao and they agreed.

my boyfriend's ig account was logged in to my laptop since we trust each other, i gave him mine too. when i opened the laptop there's a lot of notification on his instagram.

my curiosity was on it's highest level that's why i opened the message.

it'syourgirlmimiyuuh: honey? where are you?

it'syourgirlmimiyuuh: i thought we will have a date today??

it'syourgirlmimiyuuh: are you with yours old fashioned girlfriend!?

it'syourgirlmimiyuuh: whatever, I'll be waiting at ***** cafe.

what the fuck?! he's cheating? i can't believe this! i closed the laptop, took a bath, put some make up, changed my clothes to a little bit revealing and left the house with a broken face.

i arrived at the cafe and search for them. old fashioned? me? sorry girl i'm not! minghao was the one who told me not tk wear revealing clothes!?

when i saw them, i grabbed a glass of water made my entrance iconic. minghao was the first to notice my appearance and when he saw me i smiled. later the girl turn her back to see me and when she saw me i poured the cold water on her.

"Hey!! what a bitch!" she angrily said.

i kept my straight face on my boyfriend, my heart aches thinking that he wasted 7 years--and i'm so dumb not to find out about it!

"babe- i can explain-" minghao.

"explain what? huh? minghao? from the messages and all it's all clear! why the fuck did you do that?" I didn't mind the people around us i want then to know that the man infront of me is a cheater.

"please tzuyu listen to me" he stood up and held my hand. hold your tears tzuyu, don't cry! "i love you, please forgive me, i will explain everything" minghao said.

what?

"i love you minghao" i put down his hand and wiped the tears in my left eye. "and that's my biggest mistake".

"tzuyu!"

i walked away. hearing the click sound of my sandals made my confident rise. he's not worth it he's a bullshit.

i was loyal to him, i choose him when everyone told me he's not good for me. minghao wasn't that attractive back then, but i like his attitude and the way he care about me.

but that was the past. let's move forward. how can he fucking do that to me? on my fucking birthday!? this is the worst birthday.

when i came back home, i heard mom talking with someone so immediately went inside. it was elkie.

"tzuyu!! happy birthday- tzuyu??"that was the last words i heard from elkie before i passed out.

i woke up seeing the white ceiling of my room. i saw elkie, mom and dad with worried face looking at me.

"what happened?" mom asked worriedly. i want to tell them the truth but i don't really like my parents knowing i am this dramatic.

"āyí (auntie) , shūshū (uncle) i'll take care of tzuyu don't worry too much she'll be okay" elkie said and smiled at my parents. she's the best.

when my parents left the room and elkie locked my bedroom door, she faced me with a worried face and a little bit disappointment.

"i told you he's not worth it and he's been cheating to you for years now" she said with arms crossed on her chest.

my tears just fell on their own. i cried silently. how come i cry like this when i was so confident back in the cafe?

i guess i'm not that strong.

"and he's been using your money for years now! i really want to grill him." elkie said. he's been using me? he doesn't love me? did he love me? this is crazy.

i cried and cried in elkie's arms, when she offered me to hug her for comfort.

i feel so lost. it's so dark, as if the light that was lighting me for years is gone. my minghao is gone. my life is now a messed.

i am nobody's love, my love will forever his.

_______________________________________

how's chapter one? lol don't forget to vote and leave good comments!! <333