+ mad dad +

tzuyu.

i woke up with a pain in my arms. of course i will experience this, this the result of carrying jungkook back to the mansion.

i slept with mina, i remember last night jimin was acting like a child cause he wants mina to sleep with him.

but mina wants to sleep with me, to accompany me and to talk girls and boys stuff.

she's the best.

after i took a morning bath and wore the clothes that sana let me borrowed last night. it was a button detailed cami top and a blue and white paper bag shorts.

it's not my style cause i usually go to long length clothes.

lucky it match my sandals.

once i got out of the room i immediately hear sana's voice. gosh! how can she be so loud?

"good morning tzuyu! it looks good on you!" sana complimented me. "here is the morning soup for your future husband" mina handed me a tray of soup.

fuck it smells so good.

"husband? we don't even date, we are friends" i said and carry the tray. "not now but soon, now go back upstairs cause we are going upstairs to" mina added.

"our hubbies are drop dead asleep" sana added.

whatever. i thought sana was in her 20's but she was already 35 and mina too! i am the youngest of all people here.

i arrived at the guess room where jungkook is sleeping. he's sleeping with jimin but where the hell is jimin?

i placed the tray at the bed and ready the small table for him to eat. why am i doing this?

tzuyu, just think of it as a payment he's been guarding you ever since you step inside seoul.

"jungkook, wake up" i slowly tap his hands, his cheeks but there's no respond.

"wake up or i'll leave you here"

please wake up.

"the soup is getting cold"

still asleep.

okay i get it he's deep asleep but he needs to eat! that's why i pinched his cheeks until he woke up.

"yah!"

he was going to yell at me but he realized it was me.

"oh- sorry i thought it was jimin". "it's okay, sana made a hang over soup for all of you, here" he started eating the soup and i just look at him eating it.

we both heard a phone ringing. we both look at each other, i mouthed him it's not mine cause my phone died.

he stood up and grabbed his phone at the small table, he look at me first and said.

"it's your dad"

my heart started to beat fast. what the hell? i forgot to call my parents last night!

"g-good morning mr.chou-"

"i've been calling my daughter's phone 20 times now! i keep on calling you! can't you see the notifications of your phone? 15 calls! where is my daughter! is she alright? is she safe? i swear if she's not i will stop supporting your condominiums!"

it's my dad, and he's so mad. real mad. the tone of his voice is clearly mad it's like he can kill anyone beside him right now.

"s-sir, she's with me and she's safe"

"with you? did you two did something!? did you touch my daughter jungkook? i will fly now to south korea-"

i decided to jump out of the bed, grabbed jungkook's phone and talk to my dad.

"daddy, it's okay i am okay, don't worry! nothing happened okay? i am alright... jungkook didn't touch me"

i hear my mom's voice saying 'Xiètiānxièdì, cí jì hěn ānquán' (thank goodness, tzuyu's safe).

"my phone died, that's why i can't answer your calls, we are at uhm, oir friends place, i am having a good time here..."

"we are so worried tzuyu, sorry i overreacted.. we want you safe." dad said on the other line.

"of course i'll be safe here, jungkook's here" i said and looked at jungkook who is looking at me.

"alright, that's all, please bring the phone to jungkook, i need to talk to him"

"okay..."

i gave the phone to jungkook and i can see in his eyes that he's nervous, what did my dad said to him?

when the call is done jungkook plopped down at the bed making me bounce and held on the bowl of soup.

"gosh! be careful!"

"you're dad is scary" jungkook said. "i know.. what did he tell you?" i am very curious.

"it's nothing, i'll just take a bath and we are going back home" he said and got inside the bathroom.

i am safe here, i am safe here cause jungkook is here.

we are now outside the mansion so is jimin and mina. we are exchanging goodbyes and thankyous.

"you guys comeback, we are having a camping are you cool with it?" taehyung asked. camping? that's sounds good!

"mina and i are cool with it" jimin answered. now they are waiting for jungkook's answer.

i look at jungkook and nodded at him.

"well my master said she's cool with it so cool! we are coming" and because of that they screamed in happiness.

master? me? am i his master?

inside the car it was quiet but the quietness is comforting us.

"thanks for taking care of me last night, tzu"

"oh you better be" i jokingly answer.

"let's go home and get some rest" i didn't expect what he did next. he interviewed his hands to mine while his other hand is holding the wheel of the car.

jungkook indeed is unexpected.
_________________________________________
sike!!!! don't forget to vote!