+ camping 01 +

as the girls spend their relaxation in the creek the boys seems to notice that they're gone.

"tae? where's the girls?" jungkook asked. the three of them immediately run to the chairs and tables where they last saw their partners.

"look! their clothes! why are their clothes here??" jimin said in trepidation. "they can't go anywhere just by their selves!" jimin added.

jungkook and taehyung stayed calm and thinking where could they go? until they heard a laughing noise.

"was that my wife?" taehyung said and continued listening to the noise. "at the back" jungkook said as they run immediately at the back of the woods.

there they saw the ladies in their bikinis.

"fuck" taehyung hissed as he locked his eyes to his wife, so is jimin. jungkook was stunned at tzuyu's body. it's the second time he saw her well curved body.

"kook, tae?" jimin.

"what?" answered taehyung and jungkook.

"are you up for group sex?" jimin and taehyung's eyes was delighted. while jungkook is having two thoughts in his head.

is he going to join his friends? or he'll take away tzuyu from them.

but at the same time, jungkook wanted to do it, he don't want to miss the fun.

the boy removed their top as they slowly walked to the creek with the girls.

"aigoo! the demons has arrived" said mina who welcomed jimin on her arms. "hi~ honey~" sana greeted taehyung in a seductive tone. "guess will have baby number two" taehyung then crashed his lips to sana and massage her cute ass.

jungkook and tzuyu hugged each othe, finally they hugged. tzuyu missed him so much.

jungkook was distracted when tzuyu pressed her body to his, her boobs was pressing his chest.

"can we join them?" tzuyu questioned jungkook and made jungkook shock. did she really asked him that? "you want too?" tzuyu nodded.

"are you sure? right here? with them?" jungkook made sure if she's sure. "well.."

"aghh.. aghh.."

tzuyu got distracted with the moans of their company. that made her blush red like a tomato.

"you're not ready" jungkook said and tapped tzuyu's head. "actually, i am it's one of my bucket list.. i wanted to try it with boyfriend and friends in taiwan.." jungkook got a little mad when she mentioned group sex with his ex-boyfriend.

"you're jealous aren't you?" tzuyu came closer to jungkook. jungkook was surprised to tzuyu's actions he didn't expect that she has this wild side.

"what are you waiting for mr.jeon?"

tzuyu said in tempting tone and crawled her fingers to jungkook's abs down to his growing shaft.

jungkook thought, is this how a 25 years old seduce a guy? damn this is another level.

jungkook and tzuyu's gaze are locked to each other. jungkook held tzuyu closer to him and untie her top.

jungkook's hand massaged each of hear breasts, sucking it, playing with it pinching it. tzuyu's moans joined the others moans.

the creek became a sex spot.

the six people minded their own businesses, as they are alone.

after they are done, they came back to their tents and rest, the boys volunteered to cook for dinner as the girls fell asleep.

they were tired making love in the creek, they spent hours making love.

the boys smiled in victory, especially jungkook, tzuyu was a virgin and he's honored to be her first.

"i heard tzuyu's pain at the creek? was that her first?" taehyung asked as he placed the marinated barbeque on the grill.

"yeah.." jungkook replied while putting the plates ay the table. "bet she's hurting now, yours was kinda big, didn't you try to be gentle?" jimin.

"well yes, but we know i can't control that.." jungkook laughed. "here, give this to her when she wakes up" it was a hot compress bag.

"to ease the pain" jimin added.

"thanks chim".

they woke up the girls by carrying them in a bridal style. they know they're tired that's why they have to do everything for them.

"uwaah! this is so good!" sana said as she ate the barbeque. mina on the other hand was being fed by jimin.

jungkook and tzuyu was busy eating to, but jungkook can't stop worrying about tzuyu.

"boo, i'm okay it's a little bit pain, i can handle it" tzuyu assured jungkook by giving him a peck.

jungkook felt like he was in stars, that's why he decided to feed tzuyu, same to jimin and mina.

"should we follow them hon?" taehyung asks sana who is busy eating her food.

"just eat your food, i'm hungry i don't have time to flirt" sana answered.

taehyung just pouted hoping sana would do feed him.

"ugh! fine! aaaa" taehyung open his mouth happily as sana gave her food.
_________________________________________
i feel bad for the creek.