+ gun shots at the park +

jungkook.

a week after that happened, me and tzuyu are okay now. i am on my way to the office to do my work. the condominium is not my office.

i walked into the jeon company and my co-workers greeted me politely. y'all probably wondering why i am arrange with minju?

okay i'll spill it.

minju's company of furniture was rumoured to be having a connection with a syndicate. minju was also like me, she started to rule her parents business at a young age.

my company was on the top of the asia's business record. her father came to me and asked for a favor, save the company from the false rumor.

well, i want to help people.

so i said yes.

but i didn't expect that i'll be marrying her daughter. she was at the age of tzuyu that time when we got married.

my uncle was the one who's excited about the wedding and now the baby stuff.

i can tell that minju is very mysterious person, but she's caring and has a good heart.

sadly, i don't really like to love a person by force. my heart won't cooperate.

i arrived at the my personal office and when i opened the door i saw, minju's dad, my uncle and minju.

what do they want?

"uncle..dad..minju.."  i placed my tings at the table and sat down on my chair. "we want our grand child fast-"

"sorry, but i don't really like that idea- that's too much" i answered. this was the first time i talk back to them.

"since when did you start talking back at us?" uncle asked. "since i realized that i am the owner of this company and i shouldn't be following orders from you two" i slammed my hands at the table causing minju to flinch.

"you bastard!" minju's father was about to punch me when minju blocked his father's fist. "don't you ever hurt him" minju shot glares to her father.

"you wanted a child r-right?" minju's father said to her. "yes i do, but we are not baby machines. enough of this father, let me talk to him." minju said.

"alone" she added.

the two left the my office and it was only me and minju. i thanked her on what she did.

"i am sorry if they're forcing you to do this" she apologized. "it's okay, what are you up to this days?" i asked. as i said, i respect her and i treat her like a friend.

only a friend.

"well you know i have business meetings next week" she answered.

"well, that's great i wish good luck to your business meetings" i smiled at her. is it just me? that tzuyu and minju has similarities?

or maybe i miss tzuyu.

"i'll be going to my office now, bye" she left my office and i started to do my works.

an hour of working and it's finally go home time. i am now inside my car ready to start it, my phone rang and it was taehyung.

"what now you alien" i said before answering his call.

"sup alie-WHAT?"

it was about tzuyu, taehyung said she called them then they heard gun shots in the call. fuck!

i speed up to the location where tzuyu is, lucky her GPS is on. she's at the park near the condominium.

when i arrived at the park, i saw some cops holding tzuyu in care. i run to her and hugged her.

thank goodness she's safe.

"j-jungkook! they're following me! they tried to kill me! jungkook.." tzuyu cried in my arms. she was shaking.

the medics helped her calm down cause she's running out of air.

who could do this to her? i heard someone calling my name and it was jimin, taehyung and their wives.

"how is she?" jimin asked i told then she's fine. "who could do this to her?" taehyung. the cops went to us and explained to us what tzuyu said.

she said; three guys was following her, she came her to the park to fool them but then they  shot her luckily she hid on the tree and the unknown persons disappeared.

"fuck! i will find those idiots!" i can't control myself anymore. jimin and taehyung said they will help me track the unknown persons who tried to kill tzuyu.

i swear i will find them and i'll make sure they'll rot in jail.
_________________________________________