+ articles +

jungkook.

"sir- i- kindly please check your social medias.." my assistant said. i opened my laptop and- what the fuck!?

"sir an unknown site released all this false articles about you and the company, it even includes your personal life" my assistant added.

false articles- and the people are buying into it. the company will sure  be damaged about this. who could do such a thing like this??

"sir, mr. park and mr.kim wishes to see you" my assistant opened the door and i saw taehyung and jimin.

"please give us some privacy". "yes sir" my assistant left and jimin and taehyung sad down on the chair.

"we heard about the false articles" taehyung started. "yeah, this is the end of my company! suckers!" i sarcastically laugh. "we've been tracking you, watch you everywhere you go and we saw something, we know who's behind this false articles" jimin said.

he took out his phone and showered me a picture of my cousin, somi.

"it's jeon somi, she's the person behind all the false articles" jimin added. "no... way" somi can't do this to me, she's my cousin and we almost spend the whole summer before, when we are young.

"it's her" taehyung said to me. "we already contacted the cops and the private investigators, they're on it." taehyung added.

"she can't do this to me..." i still can't believe it. "jungkook, people change maybe she wants something from you, that's why she's doing this" jimin.

i came to think 'want something from you' all of my relatives had been jealous of me, of our family. the jeon family.

it's them.

"i know who's behind all of this bullshit" i said while looking staring at the family picture on my desk.

"who?" both jimin and taehyung asks.

"The Jeon" i answered.

taehyung's phone rang, he immediately answered it cause it was his wife, sana.

"hello hon~- what!? how!?"

taehyung looked at me with shocked face, after that he ended the call.

"jungkook.. tzuyu's missing" taehyung said. i felt my whole word stop. i can't hear the noises around me. all i think about is tzuyu.

my tzuyu.

my tzuyu is missing.

"jungkook!!" jimin screamed at my face. "let's go!!" we immediately left the building and when we got out a bunch of reporters and paparazzi welcomed us.

"sir! what can you say about the illegal laundering inside your company?"

"sir is it true that your mistress is the person who sent illegal money to your company?"

"sir! sir! why is your wife missing?"

"sir can you say something about the bad ratings of euphoria condominiums?"

"sir! sir!"

i didn't mind them at all. i went to my new car and speed up to taehyung's house. when we arrived sana was crying outside her house.

"sana! what happened??" i ask. "s-she said she's going to water the plants and when i got out, i saw the water tube on the garden and no tzuyu, i tried calling her, texting her but then i realized her phone was at the living room! jungkook i'm sorry! i-i didn't look after her" sana cried.

"no, no, don't blame yourself.." i said to sana. taehyung immediately went to comfort sana. "I don't want to lose another friend!" sana cried.

"we will not lose her" jimin said. "we will find tzuyu and minju" jimin added.

fuck! i remember minju was missing too!

my phone rang and it's unknown number. i immediately answer it hoping to get clues.

"hello?"

"ahh, jeon. jungkook. it's nice to hear your voice again"

it was a woman. who the hell is this?

"who is this?!"

"a jeon. anyways if you want to save your wife she's with us and if you want to save your taiwanese bitch, she's also with us- meet us at *****, only you jeon or you'll never see your bitches, sayonara~"

"hey!! don't hurt them-!"

fuck!!! her voice sounds very familiar!! the fuck!!! who is she??

i told them about what she said, we called the head cop, the officer and my private men. i can't let tzuyu and minju die.

i was busy talking with the cops when i heard sana and taehyung fighting.

"i need to come! i need to join! i need to save tzuyu!!"

"no! you stay here! with minho! i can't loose you sana!"

"i'm not! just let me- we can work together! the four of us!"

"sana- please. i beg you, stop, don't."

i don't want sana to join us too, i am scared for her. what if something bad will happen to her? plus she has a child.

another call.

"jeon, why didn't you tell me that your taiwanese girlfriend is super hot?"

"fuck you! don't ever touch her! don't touch them!!"

"too late"

this time it was a man's voice. i think i know who he is.

"jungkook we are ready to go" jimin said. I'm coming tzuyu, i will save you and Minju.
_________________________________________
hi.