+ decisions +

tzuyu.

the time finally came that i decided to leave taiwan for peace. tainan is very crowded for me this time, i need to calm down and find peace.

my parents agreed with me since they want the best for me. i decided to live in south korea for a month of 2 or 3 maybe a year.

i stayed in south korea for 3 years when i was 12 years old, business purposes of course my parents are really hands on to our business.

and because of their hardwork we are one of the most richest family here in taiwan.

"are your things ready?" dad asked and i nodded. "elkie will drive you the airport since she's going back to Hong Kong now" mom said and hugged me.

"she's here" dad said while looking at the window. I take a one last look at our house before i went outside. mom was smiling and dad was waving his hand to me, i know mom wants to cry this is the first time of me being alone in a foreign country.

but i needed this.

"you ready pretty bird?" elkie asked. "hell yes!" i answered and entered her aqua blue chevrolet camaro car, she even open the roof of her car on our way to the airport.

i don't own a car but i know how to drive, i have all the money to buy a car but there's something in me saying it's the right time to buy a car.

the song in elkie's car was 'starships' by nicki minaj-- we started hyping up, singing the lyrics and raising our f fingers in the air.

"y'all mother fuckers!!!!" elkie screamed i ended up hiding cause of embarrassment.

we arrived at the airport but before we separate ways we had a small chit chat.

"is your decision final tzu?" she asked and i nodded. "i need this, i need a break, i need peace and south korea is the answer" i answered. she proudly smile at me.

"well if that is your decision then i'll support you, why can't you stay with me in hong kong tho?-- kidding!" hong kong is.. not my type for calm places this time.

"well i wish you a safe flight tzu, if there's a problem you can call me and i'll be there m'kay?" she hug me tightly and let go of me.

"thankyou so much for everything elkie, i don't know what will happen to me if you're not here.." she's the best.

"oh! that's nothing tzu, i love you and you're like a sister to me.. so? it's bye bye?" oh fuck i'm crying again!

"tzuyuuu, don't cry..." she hugged me again and rubbed my back for comfort. "i-i will miss you crack head" i tried to fool around but my tears has no cooperation.

after that we made our ways to our planes. south korea, seoul please be good to me.

i hope you're the best decision i decided. _______________________________________
hi :)) i created the book cover, i know it's bad it's my first time editing face to another face and over lapping it. don't forget to vote.