+ mansion breaker +

taehyung and the others made their way at the back of the mansion. jungkook's men, ans cops came too, jungkook explained to the cops the situation gladly the cops followed his advice.

taehyung checked if the way to the basement is clear and yet it's clear, jimin and jungkook was on guard.
mina and taehyung went down to the basement to save sana and baby minho.

the mansion was a mess, holes that are caused by the gun is clearly seen.

when taehyung finally get in touch with his family he immediately told them to go out. sana was holding minho. mina was on guard at their back.

although mina is afraid, she needs to be strong. sana is like her sister. she must save her.

back to jungkook and jimin. jungkook noticed someone looking at them, when jungkook saw a suspicious man he immediately covered jimin to prevent him to be shot.

on the floor, jimin thanked jungkook for saving his life. taehyung and the rest got out of the basement and they immediately run outside.

taehyung stopped. he let go of sana's hand. sana was confused.

"taehyung? let's go!" said sana but taehyung only stared at her. "you three need to go, mina tell tzuyu to drive the car and stay away from here" Taehyung ordered.

"what? no! taehyung this is not what we planned!" mina yelled at taehyung.
"we don't have another choice! we need to know who's behind of everything!" taehyung said to mina.

"please.." taehyung pleaded.

mina slowly nodded, she was against about his plan but in order for her and sana's safety, she's doing it.

sana kissed and hugged taehyung, taehyung kissed his son's tiny forehead.

"i love you taehyung, please be safe" said sana and they immediately run to the car. they decided to use jungkook's car since tzuyu is inside.

taehyung came back and helped the jungkook and jimin. he explained everything and the boys agreed.

it's better that the girls aren't here.

jungkook and taehyung, jimin. went to the area where the mysterious mansion breakers are.

"who do you think they are?" jimin asked. "look i think that is their leader!" taehyung pointed the tall guy.

jungkook thinks that the tall guy is familiar to him. but he's not sure. he's waiting to remove the mask that the tall guy is wearing.

but it never did.

they went close to them and listen to their conversation.

"we don't need to follow her rules anymore, she betrayed us! she didn't kill that taiwanese girl that jungkook is dating"

jimin eyed jungkook.

"where's boss?"

"they followed jungkook's side chic with the other ladies"

the three men we're shocked on what they heard. that's why jungkook texted the head cop to invade the mansion.

and it did.

the mysterious mansion breakers was still fighting with the cops. they helped the cops and captured the guy who's talking earlier.

when jungkook remove his mask in his face.

it was kim woo jin.

jungkook immediately punched his face, left and right.

"how dare you take pictures of tzuyu!"

another punch had landed in woojin's face.

"why not? her body is fucking beautiful.. do you want me to send you videos of her taking a bath?" woo jin smiled.

woo jin was a worker at euphoria condominiums, he's incharge in CCTV cameras, but jungkook doesn't allow CCTV cameras inside other people's unit for privacy.

it's just woojin who is obsessed with tzuyu.

another punch landed to woojin's face and this time it was from taehyung.

"this is for ruining my mansion and almost killed my wife!" said taehyung.

jimin kicked his balls- just for fun.

"thankyou so much for reporting this to us mr.jeon, we promise you that these people will be in jail. please call is if you needed help again." it was the head of the cops.

jungkook, jimin and taehyung was now relieved. but then they almost forgot that their wives and girlfriend is being chased.

"fuck! let's go!"

they immediately went to taehyung's car and followed sana's GPS. the other car that is following then is almost near them.

"fuck! mina is driving so fast! i'm afraid she might loose control due to panic" jimin worriedly said.

jungkook was praying for everyone's safety, especially tzuyu's.
_________________________________________
risky risky wiggy wiggy this is an emergency.