+ fishy +

jungkook.

"jungkook! the company money is going down! the ratings of the condominiums are low! what are you doing??" one of the board directors said.

how did the company go like this? my company is good, the fuck it's getting weirder day by day.

"meeting dismissed, no but no reason out now!" i yelled. i studied the financial papers, the ratings papers and how did my business became like this?

euphoria condominiums has been always at the top of all the condominium businesses here in asia.

"morning sir jeon, wine?" my friend mingyu suggested. "i need this" i said as he poured the wine at the glass. "i heard about the loss today, that shit is bad" mingyu said.

"bullshit! there's something in the company, something like betrayal" i can sense it, there's someone here who's betraying me.

"wait what? you're saying there's an imposter at the building??" i hit mingyu's arms and told him.

"you keep on playing among us! can you be serious?" .

"i am serious! but i will help you report the imposter- the bad guy in our company.." mingyu had been working at my company for about 5 years now.

we hang out at the bars before but when i got married to minju, it all stopped.

"what are you doing these days?" i asked before drinking the wine. "aside from playing games, i do voluntary cleaning at parks, highways and tree planting" wow. mingyu's changing his life for good huh.

"wow, no parties, girls and stuff?" he smiled at me. "except for the girls" both of us laughed until we finished the wine.

"gotta go now kook, i still need to talk to some investors for euphoria condominiums new proposals" he said and left the room.

i went to my office and work things out. 

i need to focus on the financial than the ratings, if the money of the company will rise up immediately then there's someone putting illegal money in my company.

"money laundering" i can't let that destroy my company.

i was busy signing some papers when my phone got notifications again. it's the unknown number.

unknown number sent me pictures of tzuyu inside the condominium, lobby area.

"what the fuck?"

unknown number sent me three pictures again. it's pictures of tzuyu's legs, chest and her back focusing on her butt.

what the fuck!? this is not good!

i immediately dialed tzuyu's number gladly she picked up.

"hi boo! i'm on my way at your unit, i was at the lobby making friends"

"boo, stay at my unit, lock the doors, closed the windows and call me if there's something fishy okay?"

"boo? what's happening? boo i'm scared"

"yes i know, i'm going home early don't worry, i'll be home"

"be safe, i love you boo"

"i love you more, boo"

i ended the call and another message from unknown number.

unknown number: you are good boss, protect her at all cost cause i'm going to destroy her.

i am ranging mad right now, i forwarded the message to jimin and taehyung. they're tracking the number.

i immediately grabbed my bag and got to my car tzuyu needs me right now.
_________________________________________
phew phew phew, phew phew phew hold up! wait s minute! vote <33