+ his friends +

tzuyu.

"tzuyu, wake up"

as i open my eyes i immediately saw jungkook's face. what happened? last thing i remember before sleeping is that we are still on the road.

"where are we?" i ask him as i scan the place. a big mansion. is this his house? i also saw three cars.

"at my friends house, now let's go he's waiting for us" huh?- he didn't tell me about this? i applied a quick make up in the car, fix my hair and splash some perfume.

"you call this house? like girl this is a mansion" i said while fixing my loose long brown romper. "did you just call me 'girl' am i your girlfriend?" oops.

"no you're not so stop acting like you're my boyfriend" i said as i locked my hands to his arms. i don't know why i am acting like this, maybe because i just woke up?

y'all get me right?

"soon i'll be" he answered out of nowhere. i was confused at first but then i realize it was connected to what i said earlier.

fucking shit, heart can you stop jumping, beating, shaking!? you're annoying!!!

"aha! he's here!" a man with grey hair greeted us. "ahem, jeon jungkook why didn't you attend all of your fucking appointments today?" another guy with a golde brown hair appeared and greeted us.

"ask this beautiful lady beside me"

did he really have to do that? oh shit oh shit oh shit stop. beating. so. fast.

"i see, now beautiful lady why did this bastard didn't attend his meetings?" the golde brown haired guy asked. i was about to answer him when two beautiful ladies came, one was carrying a toddler.

"jungkook! finally you are here! and- wow you didn't tell us she's this beautiful" the dark brown woman said. "it's a surprise, should we be in the dinning area?" all of them agreed.

i feel very, extremely shy right now. is all of his friends know me? how did they know me?

jungkook's hands was now in my waist and it brings electric reaction to my whole body.

his large warm hand is covering half of my abdomen.

"don't be shy, they don't act like that to tell you those people? are dorks." that was a whisper from jungkook.

dorks? no i don't believe him one of them already had a child.

"i don't believe you, you're the dork here" i replied. "you'll see" .

we arrived at the dining area. wow the design of the house is gold and brown, the floor is carpet and each corner of the house has fragile stuff.

i wonder who's house is this.

i was sitting beside jungkook, infront of him was the grey haired guy, infront of me was the silver-grey haired woman.

i guess they're dating.

the two persons was at the both edge of the table. the table isn't that long it is only made for six people.

"so let's start introducing ourselves to jungkook's beautiful date" the golden brown haired guy started. they all chuckled so i.

"okay let's start with me" the golden brown haired guy added and all of us laughed.

"i am kim taehyung the owner of this house, it's nice to meet you... tzu..chu? ms.chou" so he's taehyung.

"hi~ i am sana, minatozaki sana.." she stopped and look at taehyung, she was smiling though- is she teasing him?

"kim sana, my name is kim sana i am a pure japanese but since i am now married to the man infront of me.. and i have a baby! sadly he's still asleep" sana said.

"nice to meet you tzuyu~" she added. she's very cute and she look like a shiba dog. she looks young.. very bubbly.

next was the grey haired guy.

"nice to meet you ms. chou, i am park jimin and i am the oldest inside this room, call me oppa okay?" jimin.

flirty.

"yah! really? infront of you wife!?" taehyung yelled at jimin. "i was joking okay? i would never do that, right my love?" jimin faced his wife.

"yeah, you will only do that behind my back" woah! burn! the savageness! the way she roasted her husband! bravo! bravo!

i notice that jungkook was also clapping his hands.

"i am myoui mina, also a japanese beside me is my bastard husband who cheated at me for one thousand times, we heard a lot from you.. it's a pleasure to meet you" she's very elegant, the way she talk, her gestures.

a real life princess.

"i'm overwhelmed right now i didn't know you guys know me hehe, it's a pleasure to meet you all" i said and right after i finished talking the food arrived.

a lot of chef entered the room and placed the foods in the table. really? chef? where's the waiter?

i know y'all be wondering why am i acting like this, like i am not rich. i know i am rich, i am very aware of that.

my parents raised me well, not to look down other people because of their life problems and we, the rich people should not brag our money instead we should help them, we should help our country if ever there's a calamity.

because of that, i didn't publicize my name to the public and i grow up with body guards. my parents are very famous in taiwan, they want me safe so they protected me from bad business people.

we are all the same, we are made my one creator, in the end in the judgement day our money won't help us be saved.

"are you alright tzuyu?" i cam back to my senses when jungkook tapped my thighs. "uh-ah yeah".

we ate and drink some expensive wines and alcohol we also changed our venue, we sre now at the rooftop.

taehyung, jimin and sana and jungkook are loud as fuck.

i didn't know jungkook has this side.

"they drunk" i jumped when mina spoke. she was quite all the time that's why i didn't expect her to speak.

"y-yeah.. they are.." i answered as i watch them laugh. i notice that sana wasn't there anymore.

"where's is sana?" i asked mina who's drinking her wine elegantly. "come with me"

mina left and i was about to follow her when my eyes met jungkook's eyes.

i mouthed 'girl talk' and he nodded.

hmm, we are acting like a couple aren't we?
_________________________________________
don't forget to vote!!! love y'all!