+ be with you +

tzuyu.

mina's body is now in the morgue. jimin didn't left mina in that room. he kept on crying and crying. we tried to tell him to eat but he doesn't want to be disturb.

the incident is still fresh in my head, i still see how mina turn the car just to protect us. indeed she was an angel, she knew that if jimin will wait for her to jump all of us will br crashed to the black van.

she doesn't want to lose us all, that's why she sacrificed her self. i feel so bad, i feel so sad. i don't know what will happen next, who will die next.

"boo? it's your dad" jungkook handed me his phone since my phone also died in the car crash.

"dad..." my voice cracked.

"tzuyu, baby i heard the news, i want you to come home now! we are so worried tzuyu"

my tears fall when dad spoke to the phone. i need them, i need their hugs and kisses, i miss my family.

"dad.. i can't.."

i bit my lip.

"tzuyu? why? it's very dangerous, why can't you leave?"

i can't leave cause i want to stay with jungkook.

"i-i am dating jungkook"

"he's a dangerous man for you and he's older than you, you can come back here in taiwan, there's a lot of other boys here, tzuyu go home."

"i know.. but dad please, he needs me right now-"

"we need you too"

i shut my eyes and hit my head. i am torn between my family and the person i love. i need to hurt someone for someone.

it's either my family or jungkook.

"dad.. i want you to trust me, i will be okay here"

"tzuyu don't be hard headed, come home will you?"

"dad you don't understand.. please let me stay here, i'll be okay."

"fine. but i will be sending my men to watch you-"

"no dad, i want you to hide, hide far away from taiwan, go overseas, don't comeback to taiwan unless i say so, it's for you and mom's safety"

"tzuyu? what is happening?"

"just follow what i said"

i ended the call and gave the phone back to jungkook. i covered my face using my hands and cry.

jungkook hugged me and i hugged him back, i rested my chin on his shoulder, i buried my face at his neck and cried.

everything is so messed up, mina's death, my family's in danger, my safety, jungkook's safety everyone's in danger!

jungkook rubbed my back for comfort, it helped me calm down. "boo? why didn't you go back home?" jungkook asked.

"i can't leave you alone, jungkook" i answered. although i only have four days with jungkook, i want to spend it and cherish the days that has given to me.

"it's dangerous tzuyu, i want you to be safe, i'll comeback to you when everything is okay" jungkook said and kissed my hands.

then my tears showered again. "you don't understand... you don't understand.. i need to be with you" i cried.

"i know that you want me safe boo, but i also want you safe" jungkook said to me. "j-just let me be with you, i don't care if it's dangerous" he pulled me for a hug.

i need to be with you cause when my four days is over, i will never gonna see you again.

mina's parents came and sana's parents too. they decided to move mina's body to japan.

jimin said yes and finally ate something. he said goodbye to his body's wife cause he knows this is the last time he will see mina's body.

jimin kissed mina's dead body before covering it with the white cloth.

mina, you've become my instant unnie my bestfriend, a parent to me. now that you're up above, you will no longer feel pain.

those special memoires of you will forever be in my heart, your smiles and your advice. i will forever keep them and learn from them.

the fact that you are no longer here still cause me pain, but it's okay.

until we meet again, mina.
________________________________________

vote <33