+ camping 02 +

tzuyu.

didn't i tell y'all that i'm a virgin? well not now, jungkook was my first. i don't know what happened to me at the creek.

maybe, i was horny?

aaaaaaack! he was so big and he wasn't gentle! okay jungkook is indeed a gentleman but when it comes to sexual intercourse he's a baddie.

i feel like my vagina is breaking down. lucky he gave me some hot compress to put on my abdomen.

i was inside the ten after we finished eating, gosh! i'm exhausted! the tent's zipper opened and it was jungkook.

the tent is big so we still have a lot of space.

"tzuyu, i'm very sorry i didn't controlled myself back at the creek." you can see it in his face that he's sorry and worried.

i smiled at him and cupped his face.

"boo, i told you it's okay i love it and i love the pain" i smiled. "lay down" he said and i followed him.

"what part is painful?" he asked. "why? here" i touched the lower part of my abdomen and my thighs. jungkook started to massaged them.

he's the sweetest, how did i deserve a of this?

i told him to stop cause the pain is slowly fading away, Jungkook lay down beside me and i lay my jead in his chest.

"what are we going to do tommorow?" i was curious, i wanted to know what activities are we going to do tommorow.

"it's a surprise" he answered. he tilted his head and kissed my forehead. "did you have today? boo?". "hell yes" i replied and heard him chuckle.

i love his chuckles.

"me too, let's sleep boo we have a lot of things to do tommorow" he caressed my hair.

"i love you boo" i said as i close my eyes to sleep.

"i love you more".

As i woke up and changed into my baggy pants and sports bra, i saw jungkook with the others.

"good morning maknae, how's your sleep? did the pain fade away?" jimin asks. "yeah, it faded away" gosh the sun is so hot.

"where are we going?" i asked jungkook, i saw him starting the car. "it's a secret" i want fucking answer.

"don't be mad at me boo, it's a surprise" he added. fine!  "calm tzuyu, you'll love it!" jimin added.

"do i really need to be blindfolded?" i ask jungkook who is guiding me inside his car. "yes cause it's a surprise" surprise, whatever.

the car started and because of the darkness the the blind fold bring, i slept the whole ride.

"tzuyu wake up" i felt someone tap my cheeks. why is it dark?-oh i remembered i was blindfolded by my boyfriend.

"are we here already?" i asked and he replied. "where are we?".

"in three, two.. one!" once the blind fold was out a beautiful blue beach was infront of me.

"jungkook.. this is.. boo! this is beautiful! oh my god!" i couldn't help but tear up.

i am really fan of nature that's why i am crying.

"boo, shh, shh.. don't cry.. why are you crying?" he wiped my tears using his thumb. "t-thankyou boo". "you are always welcome."

"are we going to take a bath here?" i ask him cause i really want to dive in the ocean. "later, come here first" he dragged me to a small boat.