+ wife inside +

jungkook.

we arrived at the condominium, tzuyu got to her unit, i gave her some space cause i know she's tired.

when i was about to open my unit door, it's already opened.

i step inside and saw my arrange wife, minju.

"minju? what are you doing here?" i ask her, she's sitting on the sofa. "i came here to check on you, where were you?" she asks.

i got annoyed because of her entering my unit without my permission, but still i need to answer her goddamn question.

"with my friends, why?" she stood up and walk to me and hugged me. i didn't hug her back.

i just don't like it.

"i missed you" minju said. she break the hug and scan the things that i brought.

"camping? with jimin and taehyung?" i nodded. "oh that's why you didn't went to work, why didn't you left a note that you're taking a leave?"

"look minju, i am very tired and i don't want to talk about work right now, so kindly please give me some peace" i drop the bags on the floor and sat on the sofa.

she followed me and sat down on the sofa, she started massaging my shoulders, i don't want to yell at her just because i am annoyed by her presence, i let her do what she want.

"why are you staying here? we have a house, i am your wife and i am your home" she said.

fuck.

"we agreed about this minju, this place is my home" she let out a heavy breath.

she continued massaging my back until she's done.

"i'll be leaving now" minju said as she wore her shoes. "please have safe drive home" i said and opened the door for her.

but when i opened the door, i saw tzuyu. oh shit. she look shocked and minju was also confused.

"who are you? do you need something?" minju asked and smiled at tzuyu. i saw tzuyu's reaction, she looks like she's about to cry.

shit!

"o-oh? n-nothing! sorry ma'am and sir, i was searching for my friends room! sorry" tzuyu ran away and minju kissed my cheeks.

"i'll be going now" . "yeah.."

bullshit! why does it have to happen now?! ugh! this is so fucking messed up!

________________________________________
jk's first short pov.