+ in tears +

tzuyu ran to the condominium's rooftop to cry. she questioned herself 'what did they do?' 'did they make love?' 'why is jungkook shirt messed up?' 'why was she here?' .

no one can answer her questions only jungkook can, but jungkook's not here that's why she cried and cried, lucky she was alone.

she knew her position in jungkook's life, the girlfriend but not the wife. that makes her the mistress, the other woman.

and then she cried again.

she the pain again, the pain of being left out, the pain of loving someone. she questioned herself again.

'am i not enough?' 'will i ever love someone who'll love me, unconditionally?' 'why do i always be the one who is hurt?'

'why do i always get hurt by love?'

she saw the cars, other buildings and the night sky, no stars. she was thinking of jumping in. but when she was about to jump, a pair of well built arms grab her and pulled her down.

"what were you thinking!?" jungkook yelled at tzuyu. tzuyu was shocked by his appearance, why is he here?

"tzuyu- i- i am sorry okay? i didn't know she was coming, boo please? trust me" tzuyu felt her legs shaking but she didn't mind it at all.

"i don't want to be hurt anymore, i don't want to be left out, i don't want to feel this way, it's better to end my life here to end all the pain!" tzuyu cried.

"no- boo, please trust me, s-she was only there to check on me, we didn't do anything boo, trust me." but tzuyu didn't look at him.

"i know you've been so hurt before but i am not like him! tzuyu, boo, i will never do that to you, boo please?" jungkook was hoping tzuyu will look at him.

jungkook understands the pain that tzuyu felt before coming here again, he understand that tzuyu is a soft person and easily attach on everything.

he knows how that man abused her love. that's why he understands the situation of tzuyu right now.

"boo? please look at me?" jungkook slowly grabbed tzuyu's hands and put it his face then there tzuyu finally gave up and looked at jungkook in the eyes.

her eyes were red because of crying.

tzuyu then hugged jungkook, they both hugged each other tightly. jungkook loved tzuyu so much, it's like his heart in human form. he wants to take care of tzuyu, love her for the rest of his life.

tzuyu is the only person that jungkook will love.

"i'm sorry" tzuyu apologize.

"for what boo?" jungkook was still hugging tzuyu. "for acting this way boo, i don't know why? it's just i am afraid to lose you" tzuyu looked at jungkook.

tzuyu promised herself to not love again, she was here to heal herself from the break up.

but then jungkook came, he healed her, he made her happy, smile, and loved again.

but this time, she was motivated to not be the same person before, to be a fool. jungkook and his friends taught her a lot of things about love.

she trusts jungkook, he will never leave her. and she will never leave him too.

the love of the couple is unconditional although they have insecurities, they tried to love their insecurities too.

"look boo, the starts and moon appeared" jungkook pointed the night sky. indeed the starts and the moon appeared.

tzuyu wondered; 'the stars and moon only appears when jungkook and i are together..'

they both watched the stars until they were satisfied.

but little did they know, jungkook's arrange wife, minju was watching them at the entrance of the condominium's rooftop.

she was in tears when she saw the two of them. she felt betrayed. she never thought jungkook would date other girls.

she left the building crying, she hate her.

she promised that she will find a way to stop their relationship.

jungkook is my husband. mine. mine. said minju.
_________________________________________
i still didn't answer my math assignments.