+ raped +

minju.

"where are we mingyu?" i asked. after we agreed on me joining their cult or whatever it is, he told me to come with him.

"to boss" he answered. "who the fuck is that boss? why can't you tell me the name??" who the fuck is his boss? i badly want to know who his boss is.

"he's part of jungkook's life but then he was cancelled because they prefer jungkook than him" ugh. of course who wouldn't prefer jungkook? he's the best! and mingyu's boss is a coward.

why is he playing this kinds of games with jungkook? the cowardness at it's finest.

"we're here" he parked the car. it's a ordinary three story house. we walked inside and saw a lot of men guarding the place.

"is this jeon minju?, nice to meet you" a girl with black long hair greeted me. "nice to meet you" i simple replied.

"boss j is waiting for you two upstairs, especially you minju" she added and I smile. we are now upstairs.

the first thing i saw is a black door with a golden door knob. a guy opened the door for us.

"boss j, she's here" mingyu said to the guy sitting on his swivel chair- he's currently facing the big J paint at the wall.

and when he turned around. my whole world stopped.

no way! h-how did he? i- oh my god.

"it's been so long, minju" he said, he signalled everyone to leave the room expect me.

"how's life? still one sided love? why do you like jungkook so much? why didn't you let me marry you?" he stood up and came close to me.

no.

no.

he's not real.

he's been gone for so long, how did he escaped?

"why did you accused me from your illegal doings? huh, minju?" he held my chin. i was scared of him.

i was young back then, i wasn't thinking right, i don't want to be in jail, that why i accused him from doing all the illegal things that i did.

he was innocent, all he wanted to do was take over the company that jungkook owns.

"i-i'm sorry, i-i was young back then- i was scared" i said to him. all he did was laugh at me, he even clapped his hands.

"you're funny, because of you my dreams are gone! because of you my life is a messed! you have to pay the price minju" he yelled at me.

"i know! i know that! i am sorry! i know my sorry wouldn't do anything for you know! what will i do? what should i do!?" i screamed.

i was crying, he was a good man, i destroyed his life.

he grabbed my arms and we went out of his office, he took me to his room.

he started to undress me, he tied my arms and legs at the edges of his bed. o screamed for help, i screamed for mingyu's name but he didn't came.

he kisses my neck and made marks on it, his hands is in my breasts, playing with it. i cried in disgust.

i don't want him to touch me!

"help!!! me!!! please!!!"

i shouted.

he spread my legs and play with my womanhood after that he did it. he inserted his member to my core.

all i did was cry until there's not tears left for me to cry.

i hate him!

he's not the old him anymore.

"please s-stop!!" but he didn't listened. he continued raping me. i felt so weak. i closed my eyes and think of something to distract myself from what's happening.

jungkook.

please save me. please love me.
________________________________________
okay I'm sorry for this chapter.