+ shower +

tzuyu.

"are you ready boo?" i slept with jungkook last night and now we are packing our things since taehyung camping day is today.

"how about your work?" i asked jungkook while folding the last clothes to my pack bag. "you told me to break rules with you and now you are worried?, don't worry the company will be okay" jungkook assured.

i was still wearing my blue terno bed wear. "i need to take a bath first" i said and went to my towel. "can i join?".

that made me stop walking.

"are you for real?" god! if he's serious about this i'll throw him out of my unit! i don't care if he's the owner.

"yeah"

he replied and removed his top wear. omg- panic attack in coming!

"wait! wait! wait! don't! stop!" i said while cover my eyes with my hand. "don't stop?" he repeated.

i peek through my hands and saw him undress. "hey! i mean stop! oh my god!!" i ran to the bathroom and locked it.

"goodness! is he out of his mind??" i whispered to myself.

"you locked the bathroom door not knowing you have another slide door? c'mon let's shower" my eyes widened at the view i saw.

a half naked jeon jungkook walking to the shower. pabo! tzuyu pabo!

"we can't shower!" i yelled. "why not? you're my girlfriend after all" yes. i know that but we were just official hours ago!!!

"are you joining me or not?" he was ready to pull away the towel in his torso.

"fine"

i gave up. but you know half of me is excited.

he turned on the shower and i was the first to got it in, i didn't look at him as i undress. 

jungkook seems okay with us taking a shower together.

"god damn tzuyu, you got some beautiful body" fuck! i don't want to turn around and look at his body but he rotated me- holy shit those abs.

"you can touch them" he chuckled. and my dumbass hands touched it too! what a dumb bitch!

jungkook was the one who scrub my back and washed me, i was the one who applied shampoo to his hair.

we didn't do anything sexual, i'm glad he can control it.

after we got out of the shower we changed clothes and ate breakfast, he was the one who cooked breakfast for us.

after that we got down to the parking lot with our bags and we are ready to go!

"tzuyu, you know i get possessive sometime" he started the conversation. possessive? that shit is scary.

"i mean, i don't like the feeling of being jelly.." he added.

i have to admit that possessive guys are scary but if it's jungkook the so lezzgo!!!

"i don't mind you being possessive at all, it shows that you love me, want me, need me, and you can't live without me" i confidently said.

"that's my girl" he said and speed up driving.
_________________________________________
wowowoxjisd do you guys prefer possessive boys or gentle boys?

character question: hi y'all this is tzuyu, don't worry jungkook is possessive and gentle at the same time so i am okay! keep reading!

-that was tzuyu-