+ missing minju +

jungkook.

i hear bagging on my unit door. i was still naked. i grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my body. tzuyu followed me to the door.

when i opened the door it was minju's father. he was confused seeing me just in towel and tzuyu at my back- also wearing the blanket of my bed.

"you dimwit! you having sex with that slut! while your wife is twenty-four hours missing!?" minju's father said.

i was irritated of him calling my boo, 'slut'. but what? minju's missing??

"i guess you don't know your wife is missing? my daughter is missing since the day you and your friends had an accident!" he yelled at me.

"look, i'll find her just let me change my cl-" he didn't let me finish. "what happened to you jungkook? this is not you! you are the kid who's always present, who knows everything, where is your goddamn professionalism!?" he slapped me on my face and left.

fuck.

i saw tzuyu crying on the sofa. i immediately came to her and ask her why is she crying.

"because, i-i was the o-one who told you to break rules and now your company is falling down, your wife is missing, jungkook i'm bad fo you" she said between her sobs.

"no, tzuyu you're not bad for me, you're the reason why i am happy! please don't cry boo, i don't want to see my happiness crying" i fix the strand of her hair.

when she's done crying, i told her to take a bath with me, like the normal days. we ate breakfast and i left tzuyu at taehyung and sana's second house.

i arrived at my office and the board directors are on fire.

"what happened?" i ask them. "the financial team and the money of the company is positive for money laundering." one of the board members said.

what!?

"a-and the we are going down, the company is close for bankruptcy" this can't be happening.

"why is this happening!?" i threw the financial papers at the wall.

"it's because of your second woman, chou tzuyu" why is he here? why is minju's dad here!?

"please, don't even bring her name here" i annoyingly replied. "it's because your attention is on her and not on the company! you moron!" said by my uncle who arrived from no where.

"tzuyu did nothing! why are you blaming her!?" i yelled at them. "then watch this" uncle showed me a video from his laptop.

"your girlfriend is working with mingyu, she's the person who brings the illegal money and mingyu do all the dirty works" minju's dad said.

it was a girl who looked like tzuyu. bit it's not tzuyu! it can't be tzuyu! she has been on my side! she can never do that! and she's a foreigner!

"i don't believe you, she can't do that! i know her! she's twenty-five! and a foreigner! she can't do that!" i defend tzuyu's name.

"that's why mingyu's here! what a fool!" uncle added.

i stayed silent until minju's dad spoke. "find my daughter jungkook, find her" he said and left the building.

how am i supposed to find her? i don't know what's the last thing she did.

i called the cops for help searching minju. i hope i can find her. i received a text and i immediately check it.

unknown number again.

unknown number: your wife is with me.

fuck! minju!

i immediately went to the cops and ask for their help. they started tracking the number and again it was blocked.

"we are still working on it sir, but we will assure you, we will find your wife" the officer said. "thankyou officer"

i hope you are safe minju.
________________________________________
2 <333