- twenty seven .

"Hi Sean." Honey says.

He was in the green field, Honey sitting there once again.

"I believe this is the 6th time." Honey lays down on her side, her elbow holding her head up. She brings her hand to his face, just barely touching him. "You can let go now."

Sean felt tears well up in his eyes.

"I don't know how."

Honey sits up, scooting close to him so that she touched him.

"You're smart." Honey smiles. "You'll figure it out."

She puts a hand onto his cheek. Sean felt as if he could pass out. Her hand was so soft.

Honey wipes away the few stray tears that ran down his cheek.

"I miss you so much." Sean says. He was exhausted and scared. He couldn't handle any more beatings. He couldn't anymore. "Help me." He pleads, his voice broken and soft.

Honey smiles sadly. She lays onto her stomach, her hands holding her head up. She kicks her legs.

"I wish I could." Honey's soft voice cracks. Her face hurt. "Oh my god you don't know how much I want to help you."

"Help me then." Sean begs. "Honey, please." His eyes fill with tears.

Honey felt a tear roll down her cheek, a warm sad smile on her face.

With those words, Honey is faded into black again.

By now, he knew that wasn't his Honey. She held memories that Sean didn't. Maybe he was being pushed into another Sean's world as torture. To remind him that Honey wasn't here, and she won't be unless he manages to figure everything out.

Everything was a blur to him. He tuned all of Lyla's talking out, his head blank.

When he was on the ground once again, he saw Honey come into his vision in the green fields.

"I'm so tired." Sean says to the Honey sitting in front of him. Maybe it was heaven, who knows. "Am I dead?"

Honey doesn't say anything, instead shooting him a lingering look of pity.

His heart drops.

"I'm dead?"

Honey hums. "You figured it out."

Sean looks into the distance beside him. He felt empty, and he wished to god he felt sad.

"Are you?...." Sean says softly, his voice wavering with sadness.

Before his eyes, the scene fades into the same park they met at. Each of his hands are gripping the chains of the rusted swings.

Honey is sat on the swing beside him, looking blankly at the ground.

"I died in the car crash." Honey looks up, a car appearing into their vision. Another car appears, speeding toward the first car.