- twenty .

If Sean had to put what he felt into a few words it would be: exhausted and dead.

"Sean." Honey calls from the couch, a smile creeping onto her face. She stretches and yawns.

He slumps onto the couch, tired.

"Woah, what's wrong?" Honey notices that he isn't his usual self. She knew exactly what was wrong. He wasn't sleeping at all.

"Dream stuff." Sean rubs the blurriness from his eyes. It's been too long since he slept, and it was catching up with him.

Honey pulls his head to her body, wrapping her arms around his head. "You can sleep."

Sean shakes his head. "I'm okay."

"No you're not." Honey lets go of Sean's head, letting him sit up. "You look like a ghost or a zombie." She pinches his cheek.

"I said I'm okay! Geez." Sean swats Honey's hand away and gets off the couch.

"Aww, are you gwumpy wumpy?" Honey teases.

"Maybe." Sean grabs the extra blanket that was always on the couch and wraps it around his shoulders. He walks towards the door.

"It's raining. You're going to get sick." Honey says, watching as Sean approached the door. "We're leaving once you rest up."

Sean plops onto the couch beside her and huffs. "I said I'm fine." He turns to her. "Aren't you tired?"

Honey shrugs. "I'm never tired." She sticks out her tongue. "Maybe I'm like immortal."

"Who would make you immortal?" Sean rolls his eyes.

"Uh, everyone. Duh." Honey stuffs some things into her pocket and smiles at Sean. "So you remember when I was like drunk?"

"Who could forget that."

"I found a-" Honey holds back a laugh with a cough. "Uh, look."

She hands him a paper. The paper she ripped off of Sean's book to reveal a drawing of him. His face was disproportionate, and his body was over a stick figure outline.

"Oh well," He tries to hold back a smile. "This is—"

He lets out a quiet laugh.

Honey watches as he struggles to hold it together and begins to laugh when she notices his lip twitching. She grabs the paper back from him.

"This is my best work!" Honey exclaims, shaking from laughter.

••

Sean and Honey were packing up the car once again. Honey wore a trashbag with holes for her head and arms ripped into it, while Sean wore an actual rain poncho thing.

"This is the rez way!" Honey says, her trashbag rattling with the raindrops.

"You smell like trashbag!" Sean yells over the howling wind and rain.