- thirteen .

warning: if any of you haven't seen the first lis series (which i doubt), there are spoilers in this!

Sean wondered if Honey knew he was finally coming to the conclusion he liked her and she ran away.

Sean furrows his eyebrows. There are plenty of times that he'd run away from himself also.

His mind skimmed over a lot of scenarios that Honey could've brought upon herself.

A lot of them would make sense if it hadn't been two days already.

The hard drops of heavy rain tip-taps against the roof, the only sound that filled the quiet. Sean wipes his eyes and sniffles.

He adjusts himself on the couch, pulling his knees as close to his torso. For a while already, Sean was trying to fall asleep to dream.

He didn't know how to cooperate with being alone. He wanted Honey.

If she was here, she'd be making Sean play some stupid game. She'd light up so many scented candles she could find and they'd talk about anything and everything.

Sean wished Honey could've met Lyla. Lyla would've taken a liking to her right away.

••

No dream.

Sean wakes up due to the loud grumble of the sky. He shivers, the cold biting at his skin.

Was he broken?

He sits up, grabbing his black sweater and pulling it over his head.

He yawns and thinks. Maybe this whole not dreaming thing had to do something with him blacking out in that bathroom in his dream.

He wonders how dream Lyla was without real Sean. I can only imagine how she feels having a two-in-one bestie.

He walks to the kitchen, pulling out an old flip lighter. He ignites a candle flame with it and closes it with a small metal clink.

This was his dad's lighter. Sean traces his fingers across the Puerto Lobos crest embedded into the silver metal.

It was hard trying to mourn and be sad about everyone. One day it's Lyla, one day it's Honey, and another Daniel and his dad.

He didn't have enough tears to mourn for them enough to get it out of his system. Their absence feeling like their death.

Sean grabs canned milk for his cereal. The cereal was a little stale, but it was enough.

The angry rolls of thunder in the sky is amplified with the empty air. Angry drops of water pours into the yard heavily, and it looked nowhere near to stopping.

Sean sits on the table, grabbing a nearby paper and pencil crayon.

He doodles and eats the stale cereal.

Honey had said something a while ago about Sean giving her a tattoo, and Sean had a few ideas on what it should look like. It was a messy doodle of it, but he had the concept burned in his brain.