- six .

Since there was no lights around, the stars seemed more bright and beautiful in the sky. There was different colours lighting up the dark sky.

"It's beautiful." Honey says, her eyes dancing over the long lines of stars. It was almost magical. Honey reaches her hand in the air. "Is this even real?"

They both lay beside each other. They were atop the rock Sean was going to sleep in, their feet hanging off the edge.

"Doesn't look real." Sean turns to look at Honey, eyes lit with stars. He turns back to the sky.

He was in awe. He didn't know the correct words to explain the way the stars looked, it was breathtaking.

The forest was just a black outline, stars in the negative space.

Honey sits up, pulling her black windbreaker closed. "I think I'm tired."

"Yeah." Sean pulls himself up, stretching his arms. "I am too."

Honey stands up, being careful not to fall back. She offers her hand to Sean, who shakes his head. He pulls himself up and heads off the rock.

Honey pulls out the small flashlight she had in her pocket and turns it on. "The forest is scarier at dark."

Sean nods. "You can always sleep with me—I mean where I'm sleeping."

Honey shakes her head. "I can't imagine having to be with me all the time for more than five days." She sighs. "I get irritating."

"Thanks." Sean says, stuffing his hand into his sweater pockets. He looks at Honey, her careful eyes scanning the area in front of them.

"What if there's googooks?"

"Googooks? Is that your own fancy word?" Sean asks, finding the word a bit funny.

Honey laughs. "I forgot not everyone speaks my language." She shines the light on Sean's shoes. "It means monster."

Sean looks at Honey, intrigued.

"What is this language of yours?"

Honey smiles. "It's called ojicree. I only know a few words, not enough to form a sentence sadly." Honey sighs. "Wasn't around enough to learn it properly."

"You said you lived in Canada before?" He asks. He was curious now.

"Yeah. My mom moved me and my little brother when I was your age." Honey explains. "She thought it was safer for us here. What bullshit."

"How was Canada?"

Honey sighs. "That was the past, Sean. I'm trying to let it go."

"Right." Sean nods. "So googook equals monster?"

"Yeah. Geen suh mwundid googook." Honey teases.

"I see what you mean by that being hot." Sean smiles. "I had no clue what you said but you said something is a monster."