- epilogue - two .

tw: su!cide

I sit at the edge of the roof, the tiling of the roof holding me in place.

Her story was all over the place, the papers messed up and ripped. Only one more paper remain unscathed.

I open another pack of cigarettes, pulling it to my lips before igniting it.

The sky was dipped with dusk, the once orange colours finally turning dark blue.

Fuck.

I exhale the smoke out of my mouth.

I can't believe I travelled with her. I can't believe I trusted her with everything.

And the worst thing about the whole thing was that I loved her.

This whole thing was just for her own selfish needs.

My cigarette goes out with a sizzle.

I put another to my lips.

Everything she did was for herself.

Oh my fucking god.

I look at the drawing of her on the paper beside me. It was the same drawing I did in one of my dreams. The one where only me and Lyla were in this house.

I found it hung up on the wall. She fucking came here and hung it to mess with me.

"I loved you, you selfish bitch." I say to the paper. I know by now that she isn't listening to anything I say.

I crush my half used cigarette into the white paper, it sizzling.

I hadn't been awake this long. Judging from the long, torturous hours, it was at least 50 hours since I've last slept.

I'm not tired.

I'm dead for godsakes!

I finally accepted that I'm dead somewhere out there. My body is probably lying in a deep hole in a ground rotting away.

I pull the bottle to my lips.

I hope my organs are liquid soup right now.

I feel so mad. And betrayed.

She fucking killed me. Murdered me in cold blood.

Why me?

As I down the bottle, I begin to feel warm and fuzzy.

I'm a ghost. Or a zombie.

Either way, I'm being tortured.

I can't do this anymore.

I throw the bottle, and I watch it fall onto the ground with a loud sound.

I stand from my spot, my legs wobbly.

I look back.

There was no Lyla to stop me.

Maybe me throwing myself off a roof was what she wanted this whole time. I doubt I'll actually die, as I'm already dead.

My fingers tremble in my pocket.

Without hesitation,

I jump off.

••

I woke up to a cold cement ground and a sore back. I blink, my eyes blurry.

"What the fuck?" I think to myself.

I was at the skatepark. I look around for my skateboard.

It could be possible that I had a huge fall and knocked myself out.

THE END

••

a/n

*que sobbing*

honestly the last part was planned when i first came up with the first plot idea. i wrote it so much times and i finally can't believe you guys see it now!

and i can't believe how much i made you guys love honey. honey's manipulative during the whole story, but sean loved her and therefore you didn't notice.

anyways i might write a sequel? if not then i guess you guys have to come up with honey + daniels story on your own.

thank you guys so much for reading this book! i had a lot of fun writing it and finishing it!:') til next time,

magnoolia.