He tweets a picture of you and your BFF

Jason~ ‘I have no idea what they were doing XD!’ You were doing a handstand sort or thing, while your bestie was holding your legs while trying to walk. Your legs were on her back, with her hands holding onto our ankles.

 Mikey~ ‘Hey! I wants some ice-cream!’ Mikey walked into your house, when you and your best friend were making milkshakes. You forgot to put the lid on and it went all over the place. Mikey happened to get a lucky shot, The milkshake going all over the place with you and your friend, doing undesirable faces! XD!

 Nick~  ‘HEY! ONLY I CAN HOLD YOU LIKE THAT!’ Nick walked into your room when you were giving your friend a weird hug. You gave theses kinds on hugs all the time to each other. Your hands around her neck, your legs wrapped around her waist, and Her hands under your butt.

 Madison~ ‘What!? She gets a kiss and I don’t!?’ You and your best friend asked Madison to take a picture or you two. You both made kissy faces at each other.

 Louis~ ‘you will let her wear your clothes! But not me?’ Louis always jokes about wanting to wear your clothes, so when he walked in on your friend in your clothes, He completely flipped. In a joking way though.

 Thomas~ ‘ you guys! I cant be seen in public with you any more!’ You and your bestie tried to dress up, and act like guys the whole day. Thomas was very embarrassed!

 Vinny~ ‘NO! NEVER WEAR MAKEUP LIKE THAT! EVER!’ you and your BFF put on about 12 pounds of makeup on each other, best part, you were both blindfolded. You had to walk around like that the rest of the day, worst part, you both weren’t aloud to go home, you had to stay out ALL day!