What he does when you fart (Requested)

Jason~ You and Jason were at home watching movies at your house. You were home alone. When you moved around a little, you accidentally farted. You kind of just stopped what you were doing and stayed in the same position you were in. Jason started cracking up.

Mikey~ You were in the middle of dancing with Mikey when you farted. You didn’t mean to, but you did. You looked around, acting like it wasn’t you. But you were the only people in the room. Mikey, he was on the floor laughing his butt off.

Nick~ You and Nick were playing basketball in his front yard. Only the two of you. But when you jumped. You accidently farted. You tried to pull it off and blame it on nick. “NICK!” You yelled laughing. He shook his head, laughing, he pointed at you.

Madison~ You and Madison were home alone at his house. You were sitting playing piano with him. But when you got up, you accidently farted. Your face turned crimson red and you covered your face with your hands.  

Louis~ You were hanging out with Louis. But when you sat down on the floor with him. You farted. Your eyes got wide, and you to burst out laughing. You and Louis ended up using your hands to blow raspberries the rest of the day.

Thomas~ You were on a walk with Thomas when you accidently farted. Thomas looked at you and burst out laughing. He then pretended to fart, using his mouth. He did that the rest of the day to tease you.

Vinny~ You and Vinny were having a tickling fight when he tickled you so much that you farted. Vinny stopped what he was doing and burst out laughing along with you. “That is what happens when you tickle me!” You yelled, still laughing.

I’d like to dedicate this to @dreamer001. She gave me this idea, and I thought it was absolutely hilarious!