He does your hair

Jason~ Jason French braided your hair. As he finishes it off you turn to him. “How did you learn to French braid?” You ask, laughing as you examined your beautiful braid. He looked at you, smiled, and began to talk. “I have a twin sister.”

Mikey~ Mikey curled your hair. Mikey had asked to do your hair for your date. You gave him a couple things and he started to curl your hair with the curling iron. 1 hour later, your hair was in beautiful curls.

Nick~ Nick puts your hair into a ponytail. You laugh as you look in the mirror to see your hair in a ponytail. “What? I don’t have any sisters.” Nick laughed.

Madison~ Madison puts your hair into two braids. You smiled, as Madison finished off the last of the braid and put it into a hair tie. He smiled at his work and took a picture of you.

Louis~ Louis puts your hair into a sock bun. “And…. Done!” Louis cheers as you smile at the mirror at your beautiful hair do. “I cant even put my hair into a sock bun!” You laugh.

Thomas~ Thomas just brushes your hair. You open your eyes to see all Thomas did was brush your hair. “I don’t know how to do a hair.” He laughed.

Vinny~ Vinny straightens your hair. Vinny grabbed the straightener out of your bathroom and pushed you into the chair. He plugged it in, and began working on your hair.