Car Crash

Jason~ “Yeah, she should be here any minute now.” You said into your white IPhone5.  Your mom was picking you up to bring you to the movies to hang out with your boyfriend Jason. “Okay, so what movie are we seeing beautiful?” Jason asked, you could hear the smirk in his voice through the phone. Just as you were about to answer, the car pulled up and you got in. “I don’t know handsome.” You blushed, he laughed and you continued to have a conversation. “I love you.” Jason said, you blushed as your mom stopped at a red light. The light turned green, and your mom started to go as you began speaking. “I love you too-“ you got cut off by another car running a red light, colliding into your car, right into you.

Mikey~ “Bye, I love you (Y/N) text me beautiful.” Mikey said, as he kissed your cheek and shut your car door. You blew him a kiss and you drove away with your mom. Your cheek was still burning from the kiss he had left on you. You blushed, even though you have been dating for 2 years, the butterflies you had for him are still there. Never failing to stay when you’re with him. You leaned your head back and smiled. Turning your head to look out the window, you screamed. A big, black truck, coming straight for your car. It didn’t stop. It hit you head on.

Nick~ “Honey, I will be there soon, wait outside.” Your mom said, before hanging up. You groaned, and sat down on Nick’s steps. “Don’t worry, she will be here soon.” Nick said, kissing the top of your head lightly. Your mom pulled up, and you turned around and hugged nick before kissing him and running to your car. “Finally.” You said under your breath, hoping she wouldn’t hear. “Excuse me young lady?” Your mom said, biting her tongue and gripping her hands onto the steering wheel. You shook your head. “Well you must have something to say.” She yelled, oh god, she was angry. She turned to you as she was driving, and started to scream. You were to busy screaming at each other, you didn’t notice the other car heading straight for you.

Madison~ “Okay, see you soon babe. I love you.” Madison said softly, waiting for your response. You smiled as you said your next words quietly and blushed. “I love you too.” You both hung up, and you put your phone in your backpack, running outside to the car and jumping in next to your dad. You took off, and you pumped up the volume to the highest it could go. Your dad laughed, but you didn’t notice because of the music that was drowning out his voice. A song came on, and it just so happened to be your dad favorite. You both leaned your heads back and sang loudly. But that ended when you jolted forward and hit your head on the dashboard. You had crashed; everything was blurry, and then to black.

Louis~ You were in the car on the parkway going to the mall to meet your boyfriend Louis. You were texting Louis, and the traffic was bumper to bumper. ‘Louis, I might be late. :/’ You texted him.  ‘Why? :(“ He replied.  ‘Bumper to bumper traffic.’ You continued to have a conversation as you slowly moved up every once and a while. Louis had just texted you he loved you, and you were about to reply back, with an I love you too, when your phone flew out of your hand and you jerked forward hitting your head. You had just gotten hit, and your head started to bleed, you felt the car being pushed slowly, but in reality was really fast. You started to get very dizzy and then everything went to darkness.

Thomas~ You hugged your boyfriend Thomas tightly before getting in your car. You blew him a kiss, and then you and your parents drove off. It was pitch black, and the lights on the streets were very dim, making the only light being the cars light. You sat in the car in silence. It was 3am on a Friday night. Your parents were half asleep, and you were too. You closed your eyes and leaned your head on the window. When you got in the car, you totally forgot about your seatbelt. You were about to fall asleep, when you felt nothing beneath you. Your car had gotten hit, and your car was flying through the air.

Vinny~ You kissed your boyfriend, Vinny, before opening the car door. You turned around and looked at him as you got in. he smiled, and closed the door for you once you were in. you both blew a kiss at each other, and your driver pulled away from Albivi’s, the restaurant you and Vinny had just ate dinner at. The one thing you didn’t know about your driver, was that he had been drinking before picking you up. Something seriously bad was about to happen. A car crash. You jerked forward, falling all over the car as the car was flying through he air all over the place. The last thing you remember was the car hitting the ground very hard, and then everything going black.