What he does when an interviewer mentions you

Jason~ Jason will blush and play with his fingers. “ So, we have some fan questions! Okay, ohm… Oh this one is good…. Jason” The interview says reading off of his phone. Jason looks up and the interviewer continues. “How is (Y/N)?” (I can’t tell you how funny it was that I actually put Angelina, and didn’t realize it until I read it over!) The interviewer smirked and the boys snickered. “She’s good, She would have came today, but she is spending time with her family.” He smiled, blushed, and suddenly became very interested in his fingers.

 Mikey~ Mikey will Smile and rant on about you. “Okay so, who is single?” The interviewer asked, reading off of her phone. Everyone rose there hands accept Mikey. He said he wasn’t going to make you guys official in public; he doesn’t want you to get hate. He said he was going to make it official in public soon though. The interviewer smirked and fired questions at Mikey. “So, spikey Mikey? No more single swag? What’s her name? What’s she like?” “ Well, her name is (Y/N) and she is-“ He got cut off by madison, “ Don’t get him started. This interview will be about a couple hours long. Trust me. I’ve asked him to explain her to me, and I was sitting there for about 3 hours. Maybe more.” Mikey smiled and started to explain you to her.

Nick~ Nick will blush and stay silent. You make him unable to speak. “ So girlfriends?” The interviewer asked laughing and smiling. All of the boys turned towards Nick and smirked. The interviewer started to fire questions at him, all about you! What was your name? What do you look like? What are you like? Nick just wasn’t able to speak. He says, you make him unable to form words. He started to bite on his necklace that you gave him. You smiled at your computer screen as you watched him smile down at it.

 Madison~ Madison will smile and start to play with his shirt. “ So, all the girls need to know this. Who is single swaging it, and who has a girlfriend?” The interviewer asks scrolling down on her phone. Everyone kept saying single swag, When it got to Madison he smiled and started to play with the bottom of his shirt. The boys laughed and Madison playfully glared at them, but ended up laughing because that is just how much of a goofball he really is. He also then started to explain a bit about you. Keeping your identify a secret, for now.

 Louis~Louis will just start to laugh and smile and act all happy. “So explain the girlfriends. Anyone have one. Everyone turned towards Louis and the interviewer walked closer to him. She put her arm around him and started to ask questions. After every question he laughs and smiled. In the beginning of every answer he smiled. During the time he is answering he laughs, at every little detail bout you. At the end of talking about you, he will smile and kiss the lucky necklace you gave him.

 Thomas~ Thomas will just act all smiley and start to go silent, but in a good way silent. “So, relationship status? Number one question on twitter!” The interviewer says scrolling his finger on the iPhone screen. Mikey, single, Jason, single, Louis, single, Madison single, nick, single, Vinny single. It got to Thomas and the boys tried to hold in the laughter but it came out. He started to freeze up and just started to act all smiley and go all mute. Laughing and biting his lip. He finally begins to talk again and starts to explain about you, and everything he loves about you. In the end he blows a kiss to the camera and smiles.

 Vinny~ Vinny will start to smile, and go off into dreamland. Whenever the interviewer mentions relationship statuses and girlfriends, his mind goes to you, and he just stares off into space. The boys tease him about it all the time but he shrugs it off and just wanders into dreamland again. He thinks about the way that you flip your hair over your shoulder, the laugh you have when he says something really funny. The way you’re not afraid to be yourself around him. The way you smiles just send him off the edge- He always gets cut off on his dream thoughts on you. The interviewer clapped her hands in his face and asked questions about you. One being what are you like. All he said before he wondered off into dream land, talking out loud was..” How much time we have?”