You meet at a Meet and Greet

Jason~ It was your best friends birthday and you decided to get iconic boys show and meet and greet VIP Passes. It’s a gift for both, you and her. When your mom dropped you off at the meet and greet destination, you went towards the end of the line. Which so happened to ALL the way down the block! Thanks for being late mom! (Sarcasm included) 3 hours later: You and your best friend were only a few people away from getting your stuff signed by the boys. When those people were gone, you and your bestie were the only people there. You first got your stuff signed by Louis and Thomas. You were telling Louis how you wanted to do something for your best friend for her birthday, he agreed. When you stopped whispering in his ear, you noticed Mikey and Jason, who were sitting next to each other at the end of the table, were looking at you. You smiled, blushed, and got your stuff signed by the rest of the boys. When you got down to Jason, as he was signing, Mikey started to talk.” Jason thinks you’re cute!” You and Jason both blush. He signs your VIP wristband, you know what that means! You ended up getting his number at the end of the night.

 Mikey~ For Christmas, all you wanted were iconic boys meet and greet passes. When you opened all your presents on Christmas morning you were a little disappointed to find no tickets. But later that night, you ended up finding a little box in your shirt draw. Guess what? It was the tickets! Meet and greet day: You walked into the meet and greet destination with your older sister. (If you don’t have an older sister, pretend you do!) You walked towards the end of the line. Which wasn’t that far. You were almost inside the building when you were at the end. You love Mikey, and your sister loves Vinny, She is 15. When you finally got to the table, you got your stuff signed by Louis, Thomas, Jason, Vinny, Nick, and then finally madison. When you got to Mikey, he was staring at you. He finally got out of space, and started to sign your hat. When you were about to walk away, he grabbed your wrist and slipped something into your hand. You looked at it later, and it was his number.

Nick~ For your birthday, you asked for clothes, money, and iconic boys meet and greet VIP passes. At your party, you just couldn’t wait until everyone left, and started to tear open your presents. You found money, clothes, and other useless things you didn’t care about. When you were done opening all the gifts, you huffed because you were disappointed, and slumped down in your chair. Your parents came over to you and handed you something in a big box. You ripped open the top, inside was all tissue. You gave them a confused look, before taking out all the tissue. At the bottom of the box, was….ICONIC BOYZ MEET AND GREET VIP TICKETS!! You didn’t care who was looking at you, you didn’t care that the girls and guys at your party from school thought you were weird; You jumped up on the table and started to dance. A weird dance I might add! At the signing, when you got to nick, he smiled. You smiled and he signed your things. When he hugged you, you felt little sparks. You then asked for a picture, and he kissed you on the cheek. You left the signing and started to admire your signed things. But on one thing in particular, you loved, a lot! Nick wrote his number, with a heart and the words call me maybe? Well nick, yes I will call you! Don’t you worry!

 Madison~ What do you want? Those words changed your life. All you wanted was iconic boyz meet and greet VIP passes. Little did you know that those words would change your life, in a good way though. When you got to the signing, excitement rushed through your veins! You jumped out of your mom’s car and latterly darted like the speed of light, to the end of the line. You beat about 50 girls to that spot. You were actually close to them! When you got up to the boys, you asked the first one to sign your shirt. It was Thomas. He did and also took a picture with you. You took pictures with all the boys and they signed your shirt and shoes. When you got to Madison, he started to act even smiley then he already was. When you were about to walk away, he grabbed your waist and brought you back. He handed you a piece of paper, and gestured you to open it. You id, and you found a number in it. You smiled and nodded. The note said~ Will you text me? With his number, and a little heart with a question mark in it.

Louis~ You finally got what you wanted for your birthday. Iconic Boyz meet and greet VIP passes. When you got to thee signing you walked to the back of the line. You were later, so you didn’t get a good spot for the meet and greet. Whatever though, you will meet him anyway you though. When you finally got to the table 2 hours later, there were only like 5 girls, after you. You got your stuff signed by the boys, and got to the end of the table where Louis was. He was your favorite. He signed your shoes and you hat and gave you a little note. Making sure no one was looking, you opened it. It had his number on the inside, and a little smiley face. You smiled at him and nodded, then you went off to the show, and Louis made eye contact with you the whole time. You saw the girls around you get jealous, but you didn’t care! You had Louis dipippa’s phone number!

Thomas~You shuffled your feet as you bit your lip and looked around the girls head that was in front of you, getting a perfect view of Thomas. You were at a meet and greet VIP iconic boyz signing. You had recently been given the tickets as a congrats from a close relative. When you finally got up to the boys, you got your poster signed along with some pictures. When you got up to Thomas, he was siting next to Madison, looking down and blushing. You got our stuff signed and were taking a picture with Thomas, when Madison burst out. “Thomas thinks you’re really cute!” You ended up getting Thomas’s phone number after that.

Vinny~ You were breathing heavily as you moved up a spot. You were only 4 girls away from Vinny. You were getting your stuff signed by Jason right now. See, you called in the radio station, expecting to request a song, not get picked to meet the iconic boyz at a meet and greet. You were now only 1 person from Vinny. As you were getting your picture taken with Mikey, You felt eyes burning into your head. You turned and saw Vinny looking at you, when he saw you noticed, he blushed, smiled and went back to signing the girls things. When it was your turn to get your things signed by him. He was blushing the entire time. When he finished signing your things, he took a picture with you. You walked away and looked at your signed shirt, astonished, you had to do a double take. On the shirt, was a number, it had his number, a heart and it said call me maybe?