Your child gets in trouble at school

The children are in middle school.

Jason~ Your son has been lately getting bullied; he is getting bullied for dancing like his father. When you got the call from the school that your son was in the principal’s office, you knew he final stood up for himself. You walked in at the exact time as Jason. When you walked over to your child he had a black eye, and the other kid had a bloody lip. The principal and you and Jason discussed the fight and you saw Jason high five your son. You high fived him once you were in the car.

Mikey~ You were in work when you got a call from your daughters school. Usually your daughter is very good and never gets in trouble. When you got to the school mikey pulled in right next to you. When you walked in you saw your daughter, sitting in the chair by the principal’s office, She was playing with her fingers. When she looked up she had a tear stained face. You walked next to her and hugged her. The principal came and told you that she forged your signature on a test that was an F. She started crying and you said it was okay that you forgive her as long as she doesn’t do it again.

Nick~When you got the call from your daughters school you weren’t surprised. Your daughter absolutely despises school. Nick came and picked you up and you set off to school. When you got there you learned she talked back to the teacher. The teacher was being rude to her though. The teacher pointed the ruler to her and said, “ At the end of this ruler, is an idiot” so your daughter wouldn’t take it and said, “which end?” She got grounded for the rest of the week. 

Madison~ Your son, has never really been got at taking tests. When you knew he had a BIG test today and you got a call from the principal himself, you knew it had something to do with test taking. When you got there, Madison was already there. You sat on the other side of your son and learned that he tried to cheat off of the person next to him. You didn’t ground him because you know he is horrible at test taking. All you do now is study A LOT with him. Now he doesn’t cheat off of anyone anymore.

Louis~Your daughter has been getting in trouble for not paying attention in school. No one knows besides you, Louis, and your daughter that she can’t pay attention to things for a long time. She just does not have a big attention span. When you got the call from the school AGAIN, you finally let out for them to let her out back to class because she does not have a huge attention span and cannot pay attention for long. Then you hung up and went back to work.

Thomas~ Your son has always been the  ‘bad boy’ of the school. When you got the call that he vandalized the school you weren’t surprised. When you went in you didn’t even listen to the principal lecture your child. You dragged him out of the school and lectured him yourself, in the parking lot in front of everyone. You also grounded him for 2 months. You said if this happened again that you were sending him away, Of course you didn’t mean it but it made him change his image back to the real him.

 Vinny~ Your daughter, if someone asked you tot explain her you would say, sweet, innocent, kind, never gets in trouble. The last one was not true today. She was playing with her eraser in class, and it flew out of her hand and hit the teacher in the fac. She started to apologize but the teacher wouldn’t take it and sent her to the principal’s office. When you got there your daughter had a tear stained face. You walked right out of that office and down to the teachers classroom with you daughter and vinny AND the principal hot on your trail. You started to yell and the teacher for making your daughter cry. You sure scared her because there was a new teacher there the next day, and it wasn’t a substitute.