Shopping for a swimsuit

Jason~  You threw the swimsuit on the seat of the changing room, and ran your hands through your hair. "(Y/N)? What's wrong?" Jason asked through the door. You opened it, since you had put your clothes back on, and he walked in. He sat down next to you and put his arm around you, pulling you close. "I hate the way I look. I am fat. I don't look good in anything I try on." You sniffled, holding back tears as you looked into his eyes. "(Y/N) you are absolutly beautiful in every way." He kissed your forehead and pulled you close. "(Y/N) Don't cry baby girl." He whispered in your ear, pulling you closerr to him. 

 Mikey~ "How do I look?" you asked, twirling around so Mikey could see the whole bathing suit you had just put on. "Wow (Y/N) you are gorgeous." His eyes going wide as he walked towards you. He pulled you close to him and bit down on his bottom lip, which drove you crazy, and then kissed you lightly on the lips. "I think you should buy that one." He laughed. 

 Nick~ You walked out with the bathing suit on, showing Nick and Louis who happened to be with you and Nick. "Hello (Y/N) ." Louis winked at you, kidding around. Nick didn't take it that way. "Oh no. Get away Lou." Nick stood in front of louis, smiling at you like he did nothing. "I'm gonna get this one." You laughed, walking back into the changing room. "Hop off my girlfriend." You heard Nick saying to Louis. You giggled. 

 Madison~ "I am not wearing a bathing suit. Ever." You said sadly, putting the one you wanted to wear back onto the rack. Madison got up quickly from the seat he was sitting in, and wrapped his arms around you. "Why baby?" He asked, whispering into your ear, sending shivers down your spine. "I'm not skinny enough. I'm fat." You pushed him off of you and walked out of the store, him not following behind you. you were hurt by that. A few minutes of walking, someone ran up behind you. You realized it was Madison, a bag in his hands, that had the swimsuit in it. "I bet you looked beautiful."

 Louis~ "I don't like this one." You frowned, walking out of the changing room to show Louis. His eyes went wide and he bit his lip, looking you up and down. "I like it." You shook your head and walked back into the changing room, coming out with one you really liked on. It was a red one, with a gold circle in the middle that held the sides together. He nodded quickly and you ended up buying them both. "I think we should go back to my house and go in the pool." He smirked.

 Thomas~ "Baby? You've been in there for awhile. Are you okay?" Thomas asked, knocking on the door of the room. You didn't answer and then he asked again. You picked yourself up from the floor, and grabbed the bathing suits. "I don't like the way they look on me. But I will get them anyway." You answered through the door, putting your shoes on. "I bet you look stunning." He said. You smiled on the other side of the door.

 Vinny~ "Can I see?" Vinny asked, dragging out the E in see. You laughed and unlocked the changing room door and walked out and stood right in front of him. "Twirl." He said, pulling his phone out. You did and right when you turned around back to him, your hair still spinning, as you laughed, he took a picture. "Vin!" You said suprised at his actions. He later put it on his Instagram with the caption "Earlier today bathing suit shopping with my girl." With the heart eye emoji. 

A/N Hey! Can we get the preferences to 800,000? I hope you liked the update doe(: Keep reading! I love you guys (: ~Ang