He wants a baby

Jason~ You and Jason were sitting on your couch watching some stupid TV show when he leaned over. 

"Can we talk?" You nodded, hoping that nothing was wrong. "Listen, I know we said we wanted to wait awhile... But I want a kid. I really want to be a dad. I think we are ready to be parents." You jumped up, kissing him and nodding. 

Mikey~ "Hey baby" Mikey walked over to you from behind and hugged you tightly as you stirred the pasta on the stove." 

"Babe I'm not in the mood." You said, squirming out of his grasp. 

"I want a baby." You turned around and looked at him, reached behind you to turn off the stove, and grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom. 

Nick~ You and Nick were at a friends house sitting in the living room with their newborn. Nick wouldn't let go of him since you had got there. 

"You are so good with children Nick." Your friend winked at you, and you rolled your eyes and walked near him. He just looked so cute with a baby in his arms. 

"I think I want a kid." He said, looking up and smiling at you. You nodded, smiling back. 

Madison~ You and Madison had been married for a year, so for your one year anniversary you two had planned a dinner with both sides of the family. You were sitting down and poking your food when your mom looks at both of you and starts talking. 

"So since you have been together for a year now, don't you think it is time to start planning your future with a family?" 

You and Madison turned and looked at each other, and that is when he leaned over and grabbed your hand, giving your mom the exact really both you and her had wanted to hear. 

"We are going to start trying soon." He smiled. 

Louis~ You and Louis were at a party, and both had a lot to drink, but somehow he was more effected by it. He came up to you and swung his arm around your shoulders. 

"I think I want a baby." He smiled, and you took his arm off your shoulder. 

"When you are sober we will discuss this."  

Thomas~ You just just served dinner and as you were giving Thomas some food you had decided to tell him what your sisters kids were doing. 

"So Bradley just started soccer and Amelia just started gymnastics." You smiled, happy that your niece and nephew are into activities. 

"When we have a kid I want him or her in dance. Actually, you know what? I think we are ready for a kid. I want to be a dad." 

Vinny~ For the past couple of weeks, Vinny would come home almost every night with a new form of a baby toy. He would bring home things like little trucks or dolls, and even a binky once. He had just brought in his newest addition to his collection when you turned around and asked him the question. 

"You want a kid don't you?" He nodded quickly. 

"Very much."