He goes out with you for a bet

Jason~  "I have to tell you something..." Jason said nervously, picking himself up and turning towards you. You grabbed his hands and looked at him, nodding, telling him to go on. "I feel so bad (Y/N). I went out with you for a bet." You just stared at him, slowly letting his hands go. Today was your 6th month anniversary. You got up from your spot on his floor, and started to walk out. He jumped up and pulled you back and spoke. "At first it was fun! Just a joke! But now I love being with you. I fell for you! I truly love you." You pulled back and spoke, your voice barley above a whisper. "To say you love me was part of a bet too wasn't it?" You ran out, crying. 

Mikey~ "You know I love you right?" Mikey asked, leaning over and kissing your lips for five hundredth time in the last five minutes. As you held hands, you felt him shaking but he kept saying it was nothing. You knew something was wrong but he just wouldn't tell you. "Yes babe I know. Now please tell me what's wrong." He sighed, and opened his mouth to speak, but you were not prepared for what he would about to say. "I went out with you for a bet." You got up, and ran. And while you were, you realized you didn't hear his footsteps chasing after you. 

Nick~ "You know you are my best friend right? And the most amazing girlfriend anyone could ever have?" You laughed and kissed his cheek, swinging your hands back and forth as you walked through the park. Nick stopped, and you turned towards him and he bit his lip. You could tell he wanted to say something but he was nervous. Kissing him softly, he started speaking. "I went out with you for a bet. I'm so sorry." You were shocked, and let his hands slide from yours. "I don't like you as more then a friend..." He trailed off, and you turned, and took off running, knowing he wouldn't be following behind you. 

Madison~ "I have to talk to you. But you can't get mad okay?" You nodded and he took a deep breath. "I love you. But I only love you as a friend. The guys dared me to ask you out and took bets on how long we could stay together. None of them thought we would last this long. You are my best friend and I don't want to loose you but this was all a bet." Your heart stopped, and you could feel the tears welling up in your eyes. "Nice to know you just lost the best friend you could have so you could win a few bucks." And with that, you walked out. 

Louis~ You knew something was wrong with Louis. He kept biting his lip and taping his leg up and down while he sat. He didn't make eye contact with you, throughout all the efforts you made to have him look at you. The worst part is that you usually always were making contact in someway while you were out together, he was always showing that you were his. "I can't do this anymore. I hate living a lie. It hurts me and this will hurt you. I went out with you for a bet and I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry." And with that being said, he leaned over, kissed your temple, and walked out. 

Thomas~  "I did something that I am really ashamed off. I am so sorry. I went out with you for a bet." Thomas put his head in his hands, and you could hear him sniffle. He kept saying he was sorry over and over again but you just stood there unable to move. You couldn't believe he did that to you. He was your best friend, the one person who meant more to you then anyone did. You just couldn't believe what you were hearing. You couldn't deal with this, and when you felt your eyes well up with tears, you walked out, not saying another word. 

Vinny~ "No matter what you promise that you will still wanna be with me right baby?" Vinny asked, kissing your hand. You looked at him, knowing he did something. "What did you do Vinny." You said more as a statement then a question. "Well remember how I asked you out, like out of no where?" You nodded "Well the boyz bet that you wouldn't say yes, and then when you did, they were having bets on how long it could go on for. I have grown to love you though. I really love you." You let go of your hands clasped together, and walked away from him, feeling the tears form in your eyes as your vision got blurry.