You get hate

Jason~ You have been getting hate, so Jason tweets a picture of you crying and writes- @JasonToBeOne: See what you did to my beautiful girlfriend?  How could you do this to her?

Mikey~ You have been getting hate, so Mikey tweets a picture of you crying and writes- @Mikey_ToBeOne: She does not deserve this. Haterz are hurting her!

Nick~ You have been getting hate, so Nick tweets a picture of you crying and writes- @TheRealNickMara: Leave her alone. Haterz aren’t true fans of mine.

Madison~ You have been getting hate, so Madison tweets a picture of you crying and writes- @MadisonToBeOne: Wow, you all hurt her bad this time. Never seen her cry this much.

Louis~ You have been getting hate, so Louis tweets a picture of you crying and writes- @LouisToBeOne: She is perfect and doesn’t deserve this!

Thomas~ You have been getting hate, so Thomas tweets a picture of you crying and writes- @ThomasMiceli: Why would you even do this to someone so amazing?

Vinny~ You have been getting hate, so Vinny tweets a picture of you crying and writes- @VinCastronovo: True fans wouldn’t do this to my girlfriend. I love her. Don’t do this.

--------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for 310,000 reads! I love you all :*