He sneaks into your room at night and your parents come in

Jason~ You and your boyfriend Jason were texting, when you get a text from him saying, ‘open your window’ You look at it confused, before getting out of bed, and walking over to the window. You opened the blind to see Jason standing on your balcony. You smiled as you unlocked it and gave him a hug as he came in. “What are you doing here Jason?” You started to say, as you pulled away. “It’s 2:30 am!” You whispered. “I was bored.” He laughed. “So you decided to come visit me?” He nodded and you laughed. You both broke out into a laughing fit. Which was soon cut off when your father barged into your room. You pushed Jason out the window and told him to run. 

Mikey~ You were peacefully sleeping, when you felt your phone vibrate underneath your pillow. You groaned as you took it out and looked at the time. 3:15 am. You unlocked your phone and looked at the text message, which woke you up. It was from your boyfriend Mikey. It read, ‘open your window. PLEASE!’ You quickly set down your phone and speed walked over to your balcony. You opened the door slowly, only to see Mikey standing there, smiling. You smiled and pulled him in. You went up on your tippy toes, put your arms around his neck, his arms around your waist, and leaned in to kiss him. You were kissing for 3 minutes, when your dad barged in and grabbed Mikey by the color of his shirt.

Nick~ It was about 4:00 am. And you have been texting your boyfriend nick for the whole night. You got a text message to open your back door. You ran down stairs, making sure not to step on any creaky floorboards.  When you unlocked your 5 locks, you saw nick outside smiling. Your dad doesn’t really like nick. And is very protective of you. You smiled at him as you grabbed his hand and led him up to your room. When you got into your room, you laid on the bed and started to cuddle. Nick just leaned in to kiss you, when your dad barged in. Nick feel off of your bed as your dad started to yell at nick. You could tell in his eyes, he was freaked.

Madison~ You were texting your boyfriend Madison when he said he was coming over. You agreed and walked downstairs ready for him to come. When you saw his text saying to open the door, you quickly did. You kissed him, and ran upstairs to your room. Desperately trying not to step on any floorboards on the way there, since it was 1 am. You got to your room and sat in your bed with Madison. He turned to you as you were cuddling, and started to kiss you. You smiled as you guys kissed. Maybe 5 minutes of kissing, your parents barged into your room. You dad picked up Madison by his jacket and started to yell at him and you. “I knew he was trouble! You should have stayed away from him!”

Louis~ You are a very light sleeper. So when you heard something being hit against your window, you kind of started to freak. You decided not to go get your dad. So you looked at your phone to see it was 2 am. You opened your blinds, and saw Louis throwing pebbles at your window. You smiled at his sweetness and cheesiness and motioned him up. He nodded, bit his lip, and started to climb up the flowerbed growing up the side of your house. You smiled as he got to you. You kissed him softly, and then it turned into more then a quick peck. You were kissing when you heard your door open. You quickly pulled away, but still longing for his lips on yours, you turned to your door. You saw your mom standing there, a smile playing on her lips. “Your lucky I wasn’t your father. Oh and hi Louis. 30 more minute, then you go home.” Your mom smiled and walked out of the room.

 Thomas~ It was 5 in the morning; you were down in your living room watching TV and texting your boyfriend Thomas. When you got a text to open your door, you immediately did and were tackled into a hug. You quietly laughed as he got off of you, trying not to wake your parents. You both walked over to the couch and sat down. You were both watching TV, Thomas sitting upright on the couch, you lying down, with your head in his lap facing the TV. You heard footsteps and started to panic. You picked your head up and looked towards the stairs. Only to see you’re mom smirking. She shook her head and laughed as she walked back upstairs. 

Vinny~ It was 3 in the morning when your boyfriend Vinny snuck into your room. You both decided to watch movies and stay up the rest of the night together. You lay down on your stomach on your bed as Vinny grabbed a beanbag chair and sat in front of your TV. You were in the middle of your 2nd movie and it was now 4:30 am, when your parents walked into your room. You started to panic, since your dad was very protective of you. You both smiled to hide your nervousness. “Your lucky I like this boy. If I didn’t, you would be dead right not Vinny.” Your dad smiled as he laughed. Vinny nodded and gulped. Your parents walked out of the room and you continued to watch the movies for the rest of the night.