He gets back from tour

Jason~ You were sitting in a chair at the airport, waiting for your boyfriend Jason to get back from a show. You haven’t seen him all weekend, and you really wanted to see him again. You were looking down, playing with your fingers, when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around, not expecting to come to face to face with who it was. Jason. You screamed, and he opened his arms wide, smiling. You ran into them, wrapping your arms around his torso. You held onto him tight as he kissed your head.

Mikey~ You were outside of Mikey’s house, waiting for him to come back from his show. You missed him so much. You watched, as cars went by. It felt like hours until their car pulled up. You jumped up from your sport on the steps and ran to the driveway. The car wasn’t even fully stopped before your boyfriend Mikey hopped out and ran to you. You tackled each other in a hug, falling to the ground and laughing. “I missed you.” He said, kissing you.

Nick~ You tapped your foot impatiently as you sat back down on the steps of Nick’s house. You typed away on your phone, texting your mom that you were still on at nicks waiting for him to get home. You were about to send, when you felt a hand on your shoulder, and a hand came over you and pressed the send button. You recognized the familiar scent and tackled your boyfriend into a hug. You kissed him and held him tight.

Madison~ You were in your classroom, playing with your pencil as the teacher spoke. You were bummed because your boyfriend Madison was coming back today, and your parents wouldn’t let you stay home to see him. Suddenly the teacher stopped talking, but you didn’t bother to look up. You hear whispers, but didn’t care. You just kept your eyes on your pencil. Then, the pencil dropped out of your hand, and you reached down to get it. But, what you were not expecting was to come face to face with Madison. You smiled, and jumped into his arms.

Louis~ You were sitting at dinner with your family, playing with your food. They wouldn’t let you go see your boyfriend, Louis, at the airport when he came back from a show. Both of you were bummed about it. The table was quiet, when you suddenly saw nothing but black. You heard a familiar voice, along with a giggle. “Guess who?” You grabbed his hands and jumped up from your chair hugging your boyfriend tight.

Thomas~ You sat at ICON, waiting for your boyfriend to come through the doors as the other boyz were doing now. You watched, as each boy came in and smiled as the cheers erupted. You didn’t see Thomas yet though, and you sighed. But, you saw the shadow of yet another figure walk through the front door. You lifted your head, and saw Thomas, his eyes scanning the room. Your lips curled up into a smile as you ran to him. Thomas picked you up, and spun you around.

Vinny~ You were sitting in your bed, sick, when you should be at Vinny’s house waiting for him to get home from his dance performance from the weekend. But sadly, you caught the flu and couldn’t be there. You blew your nose into a tissue, and put it into the trashcan next to your bed. You felt your phone vibrate next to you, and you picked it up. You opened the text, and saw it was from Vinny. You smiled as you read it. It said to open your window, so you did as instructed, and there, sitting on the tree next to your window, was Vinny. You smiled and he jumped in, giving you a hug. “Can’t kiss you. I’m sick.” You sniffled. He laughed, and shook his head before kissing you. “I don’t care.”