Your fight with your mom about him

Jason~ “(Y/N) you can’t date him!” Your mom screamed at you. Jason had just left, and she just started screaming. “Why not?” You yelled back at her. “He is a nerd! You can’t date a nerd!” That was it; you grabbed your jacket and your phone, and walked out the front door.

Mikey~ “(Y/N) you can’t date him!” Your mom screamed at you. Mikey had just left, and she just started screaming. “He is a player! I’m just protecting you and don’t want you to get hurt!” You grabbed your phone and walked out of the house.

Nick~ “(Y/N) you can’t date him!” Your mom screamed at you. Nick had just left, and she just started screaming. “He is a girl magnet! He will leave you for someone better!” “No he won’t! He loves me and I love him!” You walked out of the house, and then to Nicks.

Madison~ “(Y/N) you can’t date him!” Your mom screamed at you. Madison had just left, and she just started screaming. “Why!” You yelled. “He has a girl name to start it off-“ You cut her off by stomping away. Running outside and then to Madison’s.

Louis~ “(Y/N) you can’t date him!” Your mom screamed at you. Louis had just left, and she just started screaming. “He is to short!” She yelled at you. “Really mom! That is such a pathetic reason! Just because of his height! I’m leaving! And I love him just they way he is!” You ran outside and to Louis’s house.

Thomas~ “(Y/N) you can’t date him!” Your mom screamed at you. Thomas had just left, and she just started screaming. “He isn’t skinny (Y/N)!” Whenever someone said that, it bothered you so bad. “It doesn’t matter what size he is! All that matters is that we love each other! Why cant you look on the inside mom!” You ran outside and to his house.

Vinny~ “(Y/N) you can’t date him!” Your mom screamed at you. Vinny had just left, and she just started screaming. “Why not?” You screamed back. “He is weird! Why do you wanna date someone so odd!” “He isn’t weird. He is grand! And cuz I love him! And he loves me!” You ran outside and to Vin’s. 

-----------------------------------

!Everyone PLEASE READ!

I have found a story with the same plot line as one of mine. I also have had my preferences stolen three times and they took credit for my work. I don't like that. They are getting credit for my ideas and hard work. On a whole diffrent website too! If I continue to see this, I will stop writing. But anyways, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it! love you all and oh! Follow @grandtobeone on Instagram!