You have a child from a past relationship

Side note guys, you are older in this. Not like 15 or anything. Around 21-23 years old. Also, this is only his reaction to him seeing that you have a child. Anywayssss, on with the preference!

Jason~ "I didn't know you had a kid. She's really cute. Looks just like her mother." He smiled up at you as he sat on the ground with your 2 year old daughter.

Mikey~ "He's adorable. I hope you know that this isn't going to change anything." He kissed your 7 month old baby boy on the head, and then kissed you in the same place.

Nick~ "You didn't have to hide that you have a baby." Nick stated, holding your 3 year old girl close to his chest.

Madison~ "I think I will end up loving him just as much as I love you." Madison picked up your 2 year old boy, and for the first time in a week, your son stopped crying.

Louis~ "You have a daughter and you hid it from me?" Louis seemed angry, but you knew that he wasn't. "You should have told me. Now I know why you never wanted me to come to your house."

Thomas~ "She is absolutely beautiful." Thomas picked up your 5 month old baby girl from her crib and held her close to his chest. You already knew this was going to all be okay.

Vinny~ "Oh my god she is a mini you. She is your twin! That must be why she is so stunning." He kissed your cheek as your 5 year old giggled.