How you tell your parents your getting married

Jason~ You and Jason decided to get some professional pictures taken for how you were going to announce your marriage. He held up a sign that said "I stole her heart" And you held up one that said "So I'm stealing his last name." Everyone was very happy for you guys.

Mikey~ You and Mikey wrote on a chalkboard some important dates. When you met, the first date, and then the date where he asked you to propose. You then took a picture of it and sent it to everyone. They were all so happy you guys finally decided to get married.

Nick~ You and Nick decided to send a video of you guys physically tying a knot, and then at the end, you flashed your engagement ring. You posted it all over social media and no one could be happier for you guys then they were.

Madison~ You and Madison decided to just do it a little old school, and just straight up tell your parents that you guys were getting married. You guys didn't think it was necessary to make a huge deal out of it because the end result was still going to be the same.

Louis~ You and Louis had bought one balloon and wrote "Getting Married!" On it. You put it inside a box and then brought it to your parents. When you sat down in front of your parents with the box, your mom had thought it was you telling her you were pregnant, but when she opened it she was just as over joyed.

Thomas~ You and Thomas were playing scrabble with your family and that is when you guys decided you wanted to tell them that you were getting married. You grabbed a bunch of pieces and put them into order to spell out "We put a", put a ring in the middle, and then "on it." When they came back and saw, they couldn't stop smiling.

Vinny~You and Vinny didn't want something huge and elaborate, so you guys just made personalized cards and sent them out to your family. Almost at the exact same time, you kept getting call after call about how amazing it is that you are finally going to be Mrs. Castronovo.