PAACH CHARAN

The Kuntiputras along with Dilip, Prithvik, Virat, Krishna and Amarsri were discussing tomorrows plan for war with senapati Dhrishtdyumn.

"HUMARI SENA KA MANOBAL TUT RAHA HAI, UNKE MAN MAI YEH PRASHN HAI KI AGAR YEH DHARM YUDH HAI TOH HUMARI PARAJAY KYU ?" Dhrishtadyumn said.

"DHARMYUDH BHI TOH EK YUDH HI HAI, VIJAY-PARAJAY TOH YUDH KA BHAG HAI, USSE KAUN BHAG SAKTA HAI." Krishna said.

"AAJ MAHAMAHIM BHISM NE HUMARI EK AKSHOUHINI SENA KA VIDHVANSH KAR DIYA HAI." Dhrishtadyumn said.

"AAJ YEH BAAT TOH SPASHT HO GAYI KI JAB TAK MAHAMAHIM RANBHUMI MAI UPASTHIT HAI TAB TAK HUMARI VIJAY NAHI HO SAKTI, AUR GURU DRON KO BHI PARAJIT KARNA ASAMBHAV HAI." Amarsri said.

"UCHIT KEH RAHI HAI AAP, KAL MAI PITAMAH KO YUDH KA AWAHAN DUNGA." Arjun said.

"USKI AWASHYAKTA NAHI PADEGI, MERE PAAS EK YOJNA HAI." Amarsri said smiling.

"KYA ?" Dhrishtadyum asked. Amarsri got up and walked up towards the table with all the soldier pieces. Everyone came towards her, she picked up the white one representing Bhism.

"MAHAMAHIM KA ISS RANBHUMI SE DUR HONA AWASHYAK HAI." Amarsri said placing the white piece far from the group.

"AUR YADI MAHAMAHIM RANBHUMI SE DUR HONGE, TAB AGAR USS SAMYE GURU DRON SAKHA KE SAATH YUDH KAR RAHE HONGE TOH DURYODHAN KO KISI KA RAKSHAN PRAPT NAHI HOGA." Amarsri said adjusting the pieces according to her plan.

"KINTU PITAMAH KO KAISE RANBHUMI SE DUR KARENGE ?" Karna asked.

"CHAL SE." Krishna said.

"YUDH MAI CHAL KARNA TOH ADHARM HAI." Yuddhistir said.

"YEH YUDH BHI TOH CHAL KE KARAN HI HO RAHA HAI, AUR AGAR CHAL KA ASHAYE YADI DHARM HO TOH CHAL BHI DHARM HAI." Krishna said.

"AUR WAISE BHI HUMARI SENA KA MANOBAL BADHANE KE LIYE KAL KI VIJAY ANIWARYA HAI." Prithvik said.

"AUR USS VIJAY KO PRAPT KARNE KE LIYE KEVAL PAACH CHARAN UTHANE HONGE." Amarsri said

--

The next and the second day the war started with the blowing of Shankhnaag. Today the Kuntiputras kept Yuddhistir at the end of their vyuh, and in order to protect him, Dhrishtadyumn, Virat and Dilip along with Upapandavas were present. The ones leading the Vyuh are Nakul, Sehdev, Abhimanyu and Vrishsena. On one side of the Vyuh there is Arjun and Karna and on the other side Bheem and Prithvik. 

This Vyuh is aggressive in nature, it can cut right through the enemy's army and its side can leave the enemy's army in total disarray, The Krounch Vyuh. Shaped like a Garud, it moved towards the Kaurav army.

Here bhism ordered his army to form Mahavyuh, where Duryodhan shall stay under his protection in the middle of the vyuh. Guru Dron will lead them and protect them from any attacks launched towards them. He ordered Shakuni, Ashwathama, Dushashan, Shalya and Kripacharya to attack the Krounch Vyuh on its wings. The Krounch Vyuh can only be broken by stifling the neck of this bird-shaped formation, and Bhism was planning to do the same.

"AKRAMAN !!" Bhism roared

"AKRAMAN !!" Dhrishtadyum roared.

"HAR HAR MAHADEV !!" Both the armies hailed and ran towards each other.

Abhimanyu was fighting with Shalya, whereas Vrishsena was fighting with Maharaj of Trigarth Susharma. Arjun and Karna kept annihilating the armies with their arrows whereas Nakul fought with Ashwathama with swords.

"SAKHA ! RADHEY ! ISS VIJAY KI OOR PRATHAM CHARAN RAKHNE KA SAMAYE AAGAYA HAI." Amarsri said, they both nodded and shot an arrow in the air, when both the arrows hit each other it created a huge thunderstorm, with clouds bluring the way of Kaurav army. Now they can't see the Krounch vyuh, so how will they break it ? the miraculous move has left the entire battlefield confounded.

"AB DUSRE CHARAN KI BAARI, BHRATA YUDDHISTIR KO RAN CHODNA HOGA." Amarsri said, Karna nodded and shot an arrow towards Yuddhistir. Yuddhistir got his signal and left the ranbhumi instantly with 1 akshouhini army towards Hastinapoor, but not to attack the city.

"AB TEESRE CHARAN KI BAARI HAI, MAHAMAHIMA KO MITHYA KHABAR PAHUCHANI HOGI." Amarsri said, and the false news was sent to Bhism that Yuddhistir is planning to attack Hastinapoor. He immediately left the battlefield and went after him, now who will tell him now Yuddhistir never planned to attack on hastinapoor.

"CHAUTHE CHARAN KI BAARI HAI SAKHA, GURU DRON KO DURYODHAN SE DOOR KARNA HOGA." Amarsri said. Arjun nodded and he and Krishna immediately left and challenged Ashwathama for a duel who was currently fighting with Drupad, they both started fighting with Swords.

Guru Dron was dueling with Dhrishtadyum when a soldier came and informed him about Arjun and Ashwathama fighting together, he panicked and hurriedly went for Aswathama's aid, leaving Duryodhan alone. It was a fact that Ashwathama cannot defeat Arjun, neither in archery or swords or any other weapon in that matter.

"RADHEY AB AAKHRI AUR PAACHWE CHARAN JO HUME VIJAY DILAYEGA, WOH AB BHRATA BHEEM PAR HAI. UNHE SUCHNA DIJIYE." Amarsri said, Karna nodded and shot an arrow in the air signaling Bheem to challenge Duryodhan now.

"AB HUM KYA KARE ?" Karna asked.

"AB AAP ASHWATHAMA KO YUDH KA AWAHAN DIJIYE, WOH BHRATA BHEEM KE MAARG MAI BADHA BANEGA." Amarsri said, Karna agreed. They both, on their rath went to Ashwathama where Karna challenged him for a duel.

"YAAD RAHE, KEVAL GHAYAL KARNA HAI. MARNA MAT." Amarsri said.

"KYU ?" Karn asked confused.

"YEH NICH VYAKTI KA KUCH KAAM NAHI HAI KINTU ISKE PRAAN KISI AUR KO BHI PRIYE HAI. BAAD MAI KAAM AAYENGE." Amarsri said. Karna nodded and they both engaged in duel of swords. Although there were times when Karna could easily kill him with one swing of his sword he didn't.

According to plan, Dilip occupied Kripacharya and Prithvik went after Bheem so no one can interject his fight with Duryodhan. Bheem challenged Duryodhan and their immense duel started, as expected Dushashan was about to interject but was beaten badly with Prithvik. When Shakuni tried to interject he was occupied with Vrishsena.

The duel went on and on, Bheem gained the upper hand and was about to kill Duryodhan but Bhisma stopped him. Bheem turned around and was shocked to see Bhism holding Yuddhistir tightly and a spear pointed towards his neck, oh no Bhism captured Yuddhistir.

"AB SAMRAT YAHA UPASTHIT HAI TOH TUM DURYODHAN KO NAHI MAAR SAKTE KYUKI RAJA KO KEVAL RAJA HI MAAR SAKTA HAI. AUR AGAR INHONE TUMHE DURYODHAN KO MAARNE KA ADESH DE DIYA TOH MAI INKA VADH KARDUNGA." Bhism said.

"VADH KARDO ISKA BHEEM ! MERE PRAAN JAYENGE TOH ISKE BHI JAYENGE AUR ARYAVART MAI SHANTI STHAPIT HO JAYEGI, MUJHE YEH BALIDAAN SWIKARYA HAI. SURYASTH HONE MAI KUCH HI SHARN BAKI HAI BHEEM, PRAHAR KARO !!" Yuddhistir ordered. Bheem was now doubtful and hesitant.

Amarsri sensed it from the other side of the battlefield. Duryodhan's death was inevitable but not at Yuddhistir's cost. She looked at the sun and tilted her head making it set immediately, without wasting anytime she took out the shankhnaag and blew it hard, marking the end of the day, saving Yuddhistir and sadly Duryodhan. The rest of the Maharathis also blew their Shankhnaag. The Kuntiputras emerged victorious today.

------------------------------------
A/N
DIMAG DEKHO LADKI KA.

THIS IS THE FIRST UPDATE FOR TODAY.
VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE ❤️