KALYAVAN'S TERROR

The next day they all were saying their goodbyes.

“AAPSE MILKAR MERA JEEVAN DHANYA HO GAYA.” Bhism said joining his hands.

“ABHI TOH BAHUT BAAR MILNA HAI PITAMAH.” Amarsri said holding his joined hands. They then went to Angraj.

“PATA NAHI AAPKA MAI DHANYAWAAD KAISE KARU, AAPNE MERE AUR PANDAVO KI MITRATA KARA DI.” Karna said.

“AAPKO SAHI MAARG PAR LANA, WAHI TOH MERA UDESHYA HAI.” Amarsri said, Karna got confused.

They then greeted the Pandavas and the rest of them.
Arjun, Amarsri and Subhadra started their journey to Dwarika with a small group of soldiers and Dasis.

They stopped near a river and set their tent up so the horses could rest. Amarsri was enjoying the view whereas Subhadra and Arjun had a argument, Subhadra stomped away in the jungle. Amarsri had a weird feeling in her guts, something was not right. Suddenly Subhadra called for Arjun and Amarsri. They both ran to the direction she went, and started looking for her.

“BUA !!” Amarsri called for her.

“AMARSRI !!” Subhadra also called back. They heard her voice but were not able to locate her.

Suddenly a demon perhaps Kalyavan came in their view holding Subhadra by the back of her neck and asked if anyone of them was Krishna.

“KALYAVAN UNHE CHOD DO.” Amarsri said sternly.

“VASUDEV KRISHNA KO BULAO NAHI TOH MAI ISSE MAAR DALUNGA !” Kalyavan said but as he was about to slice her neck, Suddenly they heard the sound of thunder, Amarsri held her hand up with index finger high, lighting fell on her index finger and took the form of Chakra. Amarsri just summoned her Chakra, their eyes widened seeing that. The chakra hit Kalyavan's chest, he fell down and died at least that’s what they thought.

The chakra then returned back to Amarsri’s hand and vanished. Arjun was astonished seeing that, so Amarsri wasn’t jokingly about the chakra.

Subhadra came running and tightly hugged Amarsri who embraced her with the same might. They all were going back to the tents when Subhadra again disappeared, she called for them and both again ran in the direction of her voice. They found Kalyavan holding Subhadra by her hair and pushed her in the waterfall, Arjun jumped trying to save her.

Now Kalyavan and Amarsri were alone.

“SUNA HAI WOH KRISHNA TUMSE BAHUT PREM KARTA HAI. KYA RISHTA HAI TUM DONO KA ?” Kalyavan asked coming near her, Amarsri also backed away knowing she can’t kill him.

“WAHI RISHTA JO PITA AUR PUTRI KA HOTA HAI.” Amarsri said. He now stood in front of her.

“ASAMBHAV !!! USKA TOH VIVAH HI NAHI HUA.” Kalyavan said grabbing her hair.

“TERE SAMAJH SE PARE HAI MURKH.” Amarsri said, making him more angry, he grabbed her hair even more tightly, she hissed in pain.

“APNI MRITYU KO AMANTRAN DE RAHA HAI TU.” She said, he threw her on the ground, she scratched her elbow with the sharp rock. He came near her.

“AGAR TU USS GWALE KO ITNI HI PRIYE HAI, TOH MAI TERA SAR USSE BHET DUNGA.” He said raising his weapon.
------------------------
A/N
*Runs behind Kalyavan with Trishul*
" Baal kaise pakde tune, tuch prani !"

*Mahadev at a distance*
"Yeh har baar mera Trishul kyu le jaati hai?"

THIS IS THE THIRD UPDATE FOR TODAY
VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE ❤️